• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kakarotman

Played over 2k hrs of pokemon
Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2016
    I am looking for these pokemon:
    - Lv 1 Palkia from arceus triggered event (untouched)
    - Lv 1 Giratina from arceus triggered event (untouched)

Look in my thread in the link in my sig, and pm me if you want to trade.

xane

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2011
    Offer: Many Growlithe's [Egg move: Morning Sun, Flare Blitz, Crunch]
    LF: Almost any Male pokemon with nice Egg moves.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    LF: UT Shiny Female Vulpix [Timid or Modest] -must be able to nickname it-
    Offer all 5 : Shiny Latias, Space Deoxys, Michina Arceus, PcP, Event Bulbasaur.

Years
  • Requesting: A Water stone.
    Offering: Not much, I'm halfway into the HG game and I really wanted a Starmie. Maybe you'd like something thats in the game?
    Will anyone be so kind that they'll give me a water stone, please?

Still looking for it... ^_^

valor555

The Only Light in the Deep Sea
    Years
  • i was wondering if someone could move tutor my aggron please pm me for details and we'll work out an offer and i need two tms Earthquake(26) and Giga Impact(68) (or if you dont have enough Bp, a partner in the battle tower would be nice)

Last edited:

Oblivion Wing

IGN: Havel 3DS Friend Code: 5215-3694-9757
    Years
  • I need a shiny Espeon and a normal umbreon :)

Hello everyone, I got soul silver exactly a week ago, and i already beat the whole game (yes, both maps, and red) and now all i want is to raise pokemons and battle with people, play mini games, and things in that nature. Now I'm looking for a shiny Espeon and a normal Umbreon that someone would trade me :) (if you can't get a shiny espeon that's fine, i would take a normal one) and if both could be in level 10 or less it would be perfect. if i had platinum i would hack it (though i don't like hacking) so i just ask this as a favor of to you guys :) please and thank you!!

Years
  • Looking for: Shiny Cresselia, Modest Nature, Must be capable of HP Fire (Atk and SpDefence IVs odd, rest even), Must be UT
    Offering: PM me and we can arrange something, I have a bunch of fully EVd pokes, shiny EVd, shiny UT, events, that kinda thing

Boisly

What's the point?
    Years
  • @Pokemore: i have the items :D

and for everyone else: i have an EV'd Cloyster in 252 Spdef/30def/228 Hp
    moves:spikes,toxic spikes,explosion,ice beam.
    LF: shiney cloyster same ev's lvl 100 but with rapid spin instead of ice beam!
    i DON'T care if you pokesav this.
    as long as its location and stuff is legit idc.
    and if you sav it,i want the nature to be Bold. thanks ^^
    Vm me please.

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2010
    My sister really wants a female Snubbull. No special stats, level or nature. Just a regular female Snubbull. I'll trade something from my SS for it, since she isn't really far in HG. Pm if interested.

Ricky429

Turtwig lovers unite!!!
    Years
  • LF: Anyone to help me transfer 12 pokes
    Offer: Tell me what you would want for it and plz be reasonable.

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2010
    Requesting a legit pokewalker surfing/flying pikachu

I am requesting a pikachu that knows surf or fly that you can get from the pokewalker event I have a level 100 alakazam (PM me for the stats if interested) I also have a master ball I could equip to him so you would get that to. PM me if you are interested I do not care what level the pikachu is or if it evolved into raichu just as long it know surf or fly thanks

Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2010
    hello I am looking for a surfing or flying pikachu or raichu if you have evolved it I am offering a level 100 legit alakazam with a masterball thanks PM me for deatails :)

Melon

シエラ !✿
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    I would love if someone could give me a female murkrow!! I just need it for breeding purposes.
    Please PM me, we can work something out.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2010
    Pokemon Platinum Shinies

sorry if you see this thread/post somewhere else accidentally went in the wrong place alright im looking for any shinies you guys might have...i have some pokemon to trade for them like munchlax's feebas's,and spiritombs's...please: put up your shinies you'll trade pokemon(s) you want keep your shinies original name your name and FC MY FC IS: 1677 5053 0805
    and my name is Bj

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2014
    LF:A Lucky Egg
    Offering:Fire stone,Water stone and a Macho brace or it would be awsome if i could get it for free

VM me

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back