• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Old] Quick Trade Thread [READ FIRST POST]

Which pokemon do you prefer out of these two?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2010
    Offering: Level 37 graveler w/sunstone
    looking for: Any pokemon that you have to offer (can't be too bad)

Friend Code: 2966 1122 3182
    Name: Shamoo

Last edited:
    Years
  • Requesting: A Water stone.
    Offering: Not much, I'm halfway into the HG game and I really wanted a Starmie. Maybe you'd like something thats in the game?
    Will anyone be so kind that they'll give me a water stone, please?

FC: 5199 4994 7989

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2023
    Hey
    I would like a Kyogre from embedded tower, I can offer anything in my thread

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2010
    I'm looking for female (shiny if u got) Vileplume/Gloom and any Kingdra. I'm offering Eevee, Bulbasaur, adamant Victreebel and Dragonite. All comes with masterball (or other item if u want)

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011
    Looking for somebody to help me with a tradeback. Need five eggs transferred from my Platinum to HeartGold. VM me if you are interested ^^;

stavross

I WANNA RAPE YOU WITH MY STICK
    Years
  • if anyone has a MALE beedrill with baton pass from XD:gale of darkness
    i will give him any 3 pokemon of his choice from my thread
    I DONT CARE ABOUT NATURE OR IVS THIS TIME

MsHailstorm

Smooth Criminal~
    Years
  • Looking for: Any kind of Spirtomb, can be T, UT, any nature, I just need one.

Offering: Starters, most breedables, CMT! :D

Years
  • I'm very much looking for a Lumineon, Sudowoodo, Eevee (2), Snorunt, and a Porygon :/
    I don't have much to offer in legendary, but if you're looking for a pecific pokemon I can try to find it. If you would be really awesome to help me out that would be so nice (:

EDIT: Just so you know, I need these to finish the Pokedex so I can get the national pokedex so I don't have any pokemon not in the original platinum pokedex

Last edited:

Dreadnought

Imperador
    Years
  • I'm very much looking for a Lumineon, Sudowoodo, Eevee (2), and a Porygon :/
    I don't have much to offer in legendary, but if you're looking for a pecific pokemon I can try to find it. If you would be really awesome to help me out that would be so nice (:
    I can give you Sudowoodo, if you have any female Bold Natured Koffing

Years
  • Looking for lvl 50 ish Zapdos, Have mostly all the Diamond Legendaries, plus the event shiny pichu

Last edited:

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    LOOKING FOR: Flawless IV Ditto

OFFERING: Any and possibly all of the HG/SS Legendary Dragon; Dialga Hasty, Giratina Modest, Palkia Hasty.

OR...TRU Arceus Lax, Naughty; GAMESTP or SPR2010 Pichu; GAMESTP Jirachi Timid, Modest, or Jolly; Newmoon Darkrai , Naive; Flower Paradise Shaymin, Bold.

Please contact via V.M. or P.M.

LordDarkrai

Gamer
    Years
  • I need a male Ralts with the nature adament, I will offer my Larvitar with nature docile and has egg moves of Dragon dance and outrage. Please PM me if you interested in this.

Still looking for this and if you want to see what else I have, check my trading thread.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back