• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Breeding] bdsp - can anyone trade me a baby houndour, spoink, mankey & smoochum, please? *closed now*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    is there anyone that can help, please? :>

When HOME is back up I could probably get some - got about 300 spare Pokemon sitting around in there from SwSh - but can't breed as my BDSP saves are only at Floaroma Town. I should be able to get females though

Do you have anything in mind to trade for?

Years
  • When HOME is back up I could probably get some - got about 300 spare Pokemon sitting around in there from SwSh - but can't breed as my BDSP saves are only at Floaroma Town. I should be able to get females though

Do you have anything in mind to trade for?

as in me trading something for them?
    i don't know... i'll double check what i have in my box in shining pearl when i get back onto it :>

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    as in me trading something for them?
    i don't know... i'll double check what i have in my box in shining pearl when i get back onto it :>

That's cool. Like I said I can't get onto HOME anyway until tomorrow. I'm not expecting much, just something.

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Okay so I currently have myself a Smoochum egg - do you want it hatched to check the gender or just trade the egg? Then I have Mankey, Spoink, and Houndour that I can transfer from HOME - all female :)

Years
  • Okay so I currently have myself a Smoochum egg - do you want it hatched to check the gender or just trade the egg? Then I have Mankey, Spoink, and Houndour that I can transfer from HOME - all female :)

wait, you can trade eggs?! :0 i didn't know that :>

could you hatch it first to check it's gender, please? :>
    & were the mankey, spoink & houndour all from eggs, lv 1, too?

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    wait, you can trade eggs?! :0 i didn't know that :>

could you hatch it first to check it's gender, please? :>
    & were the mankey, spoink & houndour all from eggs, lv 1, too?

I haven't tried it since Gen IV but yeah, as far as I'm aware you can.

Of course, it won't take long. I'll make sure you get a female.
    No, I'm not far enough into BDSP to breed, but I've got a couple females each of Mankey, Spoink, and a Houndour and Houndoom off GTS.

Years
  • I haven't tried it since Gen IV but yeah, as far as I'm aware you can.

:3

Of course, it won't take long. I'll make sure you get a female.

great :> thanks :3

No, I'm not far enough into BDSP to breed, but I've got a couple females each of Mankey, Spoink, and a Houndour and Houndoom off GTS.

okay :> i'm battling the elite 4 of brillent diamond right now.... so when i've finished that, i'm returning to playing shining pearl :>

do you have a ditto too, by any chance? i have caught a houndoom on shining pearl before myself, so i can get the baby houndour myself... :>

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    :3

do you have a ditto too, by any chance? i have caught a houndoom on shining pearl before myself, so i can get the baby houndour myself... :>

Probably, I'll have a look. I'm away from my console right now. But I'll probably be available to trade everything from about 8 tonight (I notice we're the same time zone)

EDIT: Also, I've decided what I'd like in exchange. Because you can't transfer items through HOME, I would just like 4 Dusk Balls. But to complicate things, I want to split the trade between my Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl saves (I have both too). So I'd take 3 in Brilliant Diamond, and 1 in Shining Pearl. Is that ok?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Probably, I'll have a look. I'm away from my console right now. But I'll probably be available to trade everything from about 8 tonight (I notice we're the same time zone)

EDIT: Also, I've decided what I'd like in exchange. Because you can't transfer items through HOME, I would just like 4 Dusk Balls. But to complicate things, I want to split the trade between my Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl saves (I have both too). So I'd take 3 in Brilliant Diamond, and 1 in Shining Pearl. Is that ok?

sure :> that's fine... i can buy them once i beat cynthia :>

i forget how far i was in sp, though... i think it wasn't that far in for dusk balls, though....

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Okay I've hatched Smoochum. So can I get clarity on where you want me to send each of Ditto, Mankey, Smoochum, and Spoink? Let's figure this out.

Years
  • Okay I've hatched Smoochum. So can I get clarity on where you want me to send each of Ditto, Mankey, Smoochum, and Spoink? Let's figure this out.

all of them, i want on my shining pearl save, please :> i'll grab the free trail once i've beaten cynthia... this is the 2nd try on the elite 4.. she beat me <.>

is smoochum female? just checking :>

actually, i bought 3 dusk balls on this bd save that i'm on right now.... & i can collect them now, so i can check where i was :>

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    all of them, i want on my shining pearl save, please :> i'll grab the free trail once i've beaten cynthia... this is the 2nd try on the elite 4.. she beat me <.>

is smoochum female? just checking :>

Yeah, they're all female.

Ok and Shining Pearl is the save you have where you don't have Dusk Balls?

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Ok, well if that's the case then why don't we do this:

1. I trade all 4 pokémon you wanted to your Shining Pearl in exchange for 4 random pokémon (can be 4 Bidoof for all I care)
    2. You trade me 4 more filler holding Dusk Balls from your Brilliant Diamond in exchange for 4 filler from me.

Years
  • Ok, well if that's the case then why don't we do this:

1. I trade all 4 pokémon you wanted to your Shining Pearl in exchange for 4 random pokémon (can be 4 Bidoof for all I care)
    2. You trade me 4 more filler holding Dusk Balls from your Brilliant Diamond in exchange for 4 filler from me.

okay :3

give me a sec & i'll get the free trail then & then grab my sp game :>

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Okay great. I've gone in Union Room with a link code 3875 3875. I'll be using the same save for both trades, so you can search for that code both times :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back