• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Talk] Your Limit

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    What is the max number of roleplays you've been in at the same time? Have you ever felt like you bit off more than you can chew in joining too many, or do you know your limit well and stay within it?

Years
  • I'm usually pretty good about not joining more than I can manage, to the point that even when I think I've gone and done it I've actually just reached the max instead. I guess it's an instinct at this point lmao.

That being said, the amount of RPs I can participate in has definitely changed and tends to fluctuate even now. Way back when, I could be in like ten different RPs (and running like 6-8 of them haha). These days I can probably run a similar number if I really want - I kind of am if we're counting TTRPGs as well. I DM two campaigns actively and routinely add mini's and one shots to that. I'm also now GMing two text RPs here on top of that. I couldn't really participate in more than I currently am though. Maybe I could squeeze one more.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I sure am pushing it by joining a third rn lmaooo but I'm thinking it will be okay since I don't GM that one! I think I also just limit my quota by being Super Extra and writing Way Too Much for the ones I'm in. ;P I think three is the max I've ever held at once if you don't count whatever we were doing in WoPC.

Back