The PokéCommunity Forums Fan Games ROM Hacks Studio
Emerald Pokémon CrystalDust [BETA 2 RELEASED!!!]

ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #776    
Old December 1st, 2012 (5:50 PM).
Cyclone's Avatar
Cyclone Cyclone is offline
Eye of the Storm
     
    Join Date: Jul 2012
    Gender: Male
    Posts: 3,373
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Chaos Rush View Post
    Please don't tell me you're going to shrink the Sevii Islands as well...
    Hopefully not shrunk, but if my idea holds, they might all be connected by Surfing Routes (and thus the actual minimap, if you were to envision it, would shrink). That was my proposal to this. There would have to be dark water that is not surfable as rocks all over the place would make no logical sense (though a middle between the two for Dive spots is logical and could connect all islands).

    Cyclone
    __________________
    "Y'know...my Emolga really wants to shock your Dedenne."

    Cyclone. FC: 2079-8536-2160. Safari on X (5327-1949-9511): Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
    Breeder extraordinaire. Semi-competent battler. :P

    Building an event collection. If you want to help my sickness, ask what I have to trade!

    Reply With Quote
      #777    
    Old December 1st, 2012 (6:30 PM).
    Diegoisawesome's Avatar
    Diegoisawesome Diegoisawesome is offline
    Oh god the bees
     
    Join Date: Dec 2007
    Location: :noitacoL
    Age: 21
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Naive
    Posts: 1,048
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ElitePokes View Post
    Too bad that would be very cool :(
    Anyway my net is back to normal and i got the latest patch so bye im gna see you later haha
    Oh and i forgot to ask about Magnemites do they hold Metal Coats in this hack?
    In Crystal theres 8% chance to encounter 1 with metal coat i fought so many magnemites in this hack and used thief but never got any metal coat :(
    Magnemites do, in fact, hold Metal Coatd; I'm not sure of the chances though.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by patrick_20052005 View Post
    I was thinking if it would be possible to resize the gold, silver and crystal trainer sprites in order for them be with the same height with the fr/lg red, green and blue trainer sprites. If this seems confusing, i can post a picture for it. Since i think they look tall for their age. :D
    Yeah, it does seem a bit confusing. Could you post that picture?
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Chaos Rush View Post
    Please don't tell me you're going to shrink the Sevii Islands as well...
    Actually, I think I'd have to, to make it fit with the style of mapping of the rest of the game.
    __________________


    My other resources:
    My Website
    diegoisawesome's MEGA-HUGE XSE Scripting Tutorial
    diegoisawesome's Miscellaneous Finds
    The Ruins of Alph Puzzles
    Diego's Miscellaneous Patches
    GBA Intro Manager
    The Secret Sauce: Triple-Layer Tiles
    Reply With Quote
      #778    
    Old December 1st, 2012 (6:53 PM).
    Hound of Justice Hound of Justice is offline
    Banned
       
      Join Date: Aug 2012
      Location: Stealing Ash's Pikachu with Meowth
      Age: 25
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Naughty
      Posts: 1,082
      Well ok atleast i know they hold the item i just hope i get it fast there are a lot of different pokemon in that route so it can get very annoying i start to hate every rattata/raticate i encounter there :D
      Reply With Quote
        #779    
      Old December 1st, 2012 (7:03 PM).
      Cyclone's Avatar
      Cyclone Cyclone is offline
      Eye of the Storm
         
        Join Date: Jul 2012
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 3,373
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by ElitePokes View Post
        Oh and i forgot to ask about Magnemites do they hold Metal Coats in this hack?
        In Crystal theres 8% chance to encounter 1 with metal coat i fought so many magnemites in this hack and used thief but never got any metal coat :(
        I have that problem in official games, too. Took me a lot of Solrocks over two sessions (based on battery...and patience) to find a Sun Stone.

        Cyclone
        __________________
        "Y'know...my Emolga really wants to shock your Dedenne."

        Cyclone. FC: 2079-8536-2160. Safari on X (5327-1949-9511): Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
        Breeder extraordinaire. Semi-competent battler. :P

        Building an event collection. If you want to help my sickness, ask what I have to trade!

        Reply With Quote
          #780    
        Old December 1st, 2012 (8:59 PM).
        patrick_20052005 patrick_20052005 is offline
           
          Join Date: Jul 2006
          Posts: 98
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by diegoisawesome View Post
          Magnemites do, in fact, hold Metal Coatd; I'm not sure of the chances though.

          Yeah, it does seem a bit confusing. Could you post that picture?

          Actually, I think I'd have to, to make it fit with the style of mapping of the rest of the game.
          So yeah, here are the sprites in the game if i'm not mistaken. I put the number of pixels on top of the sprite to indicate how many pixels off or under the actual ones are. I tested the protagonists of fr/lg, and they have the same height. Although this doesn't simply imply that reducing the pixels vertically anywhere on the sprite in order to lower their height, we still need to make their height proportionate to the official ones.



          For the rival, i believe the frlg rival is a pixel or something taller than the protagonists, so i had it separated from the rest.



          cheers, let me know what you think about it. :)
          Reply With Quote
            #781    
          Old December 1st, 2012 (9:54 PM).
          Hound of Justice Hound of Justice is offline
          Banned
             
            Join Date: Aug 2012
            Location: Stealing Ash's Pikachu with Meowth
            Age: 25
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Naughty
            Posts: 1,082
            Heh i have lots of patience but this is getting frustrating.
            And btw there must have be a 5% chance to find one with metal claw like in emerald since this hack uses this game as a base
            Reply With Quote
              #782    
            Old December 1st, 2012 (10:12 PM).
            Diegoisawesome's Avatar
            Diegoisawesome Diegoisawesome is offline
            Oh god the bees
             
            Join Date: Dec 2007
            Location: :noitacoL
            Age: 21
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Naive
            Posts: 1,048
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by patrick_20052005 View Post
            So yeah, here are the sprites in the game if i'm not mistaken. I put the number of pixels on top of the sprite to indicate how many pixels off or under the actual ones are. I tested the protagonists of fr/lg, and they have the same height. Although this doesn't simply imply that reducing the pixels vertically anywhere on the sprite in order to lower their height, we still need to make their height proportionate to the official ones.



            For the rival, i believe the frlg rival is a pixel or something taller than the protagonists, so i had it separated from the rest.



            cheers, let me know what you think about it. :)
            I see what you mean now. Yeah, they are certainly differently proportioned. Personally, Silver looks fine, but the hero sprites need to be changed.
            __________________


            My other resources:
            My Website
            diegoisawesome's MEGA-HUGE XSE Scripting Tutorial
            diegoisawesome's Miscellaneous Finds
            The Ruins of Alph Puzzles
            Diego's Miscellaneous Patches
            GBA Intro Manager
            The Secret Sauce: Triple-Layer Tiles
            Reply With Quote
              #783    
            Old December 1st, 2012 (10:31 PM).
            Cyclone's Avatar
            Cyclone Cyclone is offline
            Eye of the Storm
               
              Join Date: Jul 2012
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 3,373
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by ElitePokes View Post
              Heh i have lots of patience but this is getting frustrating.
              And btw there must have be a 5% chance to find one with metal claw like in emerald since this hack uses this game as a base
              I think what helped me was having a Lv.70ish Scrafty knowing Thief against Lv.48 Solrocks on Route 13 (again, in Unova). Thief at times knocks them out in one blow. When I finally got my Sun Stone (which got cloned immediately, and my original post about that adventure is in the Unova Journal thread at the top), the Solrock fainted on that first attack despite it being only 40 base power.

              And yes, that Sun Stone was a 5% chance. And yes, I saw a couple dozen Solrocks in the session where I got it - plus enemies that keep you from running away and force you to waste time (yes, they stopped Lv.70 Pokés from running away).

              Cyclone
              __________________
              "Y'know...my Emolga really wants to shock your Dedenne."

              Cyclone. FC: 2079-8536-2160. Safari on X (5327-1949-9511): Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
              Breeder extraordinaire. Semi-competent battler. :P

              Building an event collection. If you want to help my sickness, ask what I have to trade!

              Reply With Quote
                #784    
              Old December 1st, 2012 (10:57 PM).
              patrick_20052005 patrick_20052005 is offline
                 
                Join Date: Jul 2006
                Posts: 98
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by diegoisawesome View Post
                I see what you mean now. Yeah, they are certainly differently proportioned. Personally, Silver looks fine, but the hero sprites need to be changed.
                Alright, thank you for your consideration. I just played through the latest patch, i haven't found any bugs, but i haven't visited much homes in the towns though, I only just collected badges quick and i've made it to ecruteak city.

                Here are my thoughts, only minor suggestions though:

                1. The pokegear background picture features a pokenav, not a pokegear.


                Yes, i know the pokegear is still a work in progress, but may i suggest that the background picture on the pokegear's menu be changed to the pokegear instead of the pokenav?

                2. The mystery egg sprite, well i was wondering if you could replace it with the hg/ss one, since you used the squirtbottle..
                This:


                replace it with this:
                Reply With Quote
                  #785    
                Old December 2nd, 2012 (9:57 AM).
                Diegoisawesome's Avatar
                Diegoisawesome Diegoisawesome is offline
                Oh god the bees
                 
                Join Date: Dec 2007
                Location: :noitacoL
                Age: 21
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Naive
                Posts: 1,048
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by patrick_20052005 View Post
                Alright, thank you for your consideration. I just played through the latest patch, i haven't found any bugs, but i haven't visited much homes in the towns though, I only just collected badges quick and i've made it to ecruteak city.

                Here are my thoughts, only minor suggestions though:

                1. The pokegear background picture features a pokenav, not a pokegear.


                Yes, i know the pokegear is still a work in progress, but may i suggest that the background picture on the pokegear's menu be changed to the pokegear instead of the pokenav?

                2. The mystery egg sprite, well i was wondering if you could replace it with the hg/ss one, since you used the squirtbottle..
                This:


                replace it with this:
                I have my spriter making the Pokégear sprite now, and I may swap out the egg sprites in the future.

                In today's update: Goldenrod City Revamped!


                Thanks to a new palette and a few new tiles, Goldenrod City feels completely different!
                Personally, I think it's much improved over the last version. Tell me what you guys think!
                __________________


                My other resources:
                My Website
                diegoisawesome's MEGA-HUGE XSE Scripting Tutorial
                diegoisawesome's Miscellaneous Finds
                The Ruins of Alph Puzzles
                Diego's Miscellaneous Patches
                GBA Intro Manager
                The Secret Sauce: Triple-Layer Tiles
                Reply With Quote
                  #786    
                Old December 2nd, 2012 (10:23 AM). Edited December 2nd, 2012 by Hound of Justice.
                Hound of Justice Hound of Justice is offline
                Banned
                   
                  Join Date: Aug 2012
                  Location: Stealing Ash's Pikachu with Meowth
                  Age: 25
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Naughty
                  Posts: 1,082
                  Ok ill download the new patch and try it ;)
                  Btw has the Ruins of Alph music changed and the poison animation when you are walking out of a battle

                  Edit:
                  Omg i started a new game and did set the day to Sunday and everything was ok but now that its Monday ingame its Friday and if i change my Androids day to Tuesday its Saturday ingame :(
                  Anyway the new Silvers sprite and Falkners OW sprite look better and i like how Goldenrod looks now and the new theme is just epic
                  And i forgot to mention about the new colours in Pokemon Stats they are great!

                  Edit 2:
                  If i set Monday as the current day ingame everything is normal and all days of the week work
                  Reply With Quote
                    #787    
                  Old December 2nd, 2012 (9:05 PM).
                  Diegoisawesome's Avatar
                  Diegoisawesome Diegoisawesome is offline
                  Oh god the bees
                   
                  Join Date: Dec 2007
                  Location: :noitacoL
                  Age: 21
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Naive
                  Posts: 1,048
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by ElitePokes View Post
                  Ok ill download the new patch and try it ;)
                  Btw has the Ruins of Alph music changed and the poison animation when you are walking out of a battle

                  Edit:
                  Omg i started a new game and did set the day to Sunday and everything was ok but now that its Monday ingame its Friday and if i change my Androids day to Tuesday its Saturday ingame :(
                  Anyway the new Silvers sprite and Falkners OW sprite look better and i like how Goldenrod looks now and the new theme is just epic
                  And i forgot to mention about the new colours in Pokemon Stats they are great!

                  Edit 2:
                  If i set Monday as the current day ingame everything is normal and all days of the week work
                  Why on earth is this bug so hard to kill? I don't have the Android device with me right now but please let me know if this new version works.

                  Also new in this version: a new Pokégear background! And some big news: I've finally figured out generic trainers in the Pokégear! However, please note that this does not mean that all the trainers will be able to call and give you items and all just yet; this is still in the preliminary stages. Also, I'll need someone to come up with what they say when you call and what is said when you choose to "check" them. I may just take their "what they say" straight from Crystal, but I'll still need someone to do the rest.
                  __________________


                  My other resources:
                  My Website
                  diegoisawesome's MEGA-HUGE XSE Scripting Tutorial
                  diegoisawesome's Miscellaneous Finds
                  The Ruins of Alph Puzzles
                  Diego's Miscellaneous Patches
                  GBA Intro Manager
                  The Secret Sauce: Triple-Layer Tiles
                  Reply With Quote
                    #788    
                  Old December 3rd, 2012 (1:04 AM). Edited December 3rd, 2012 by patrick_20052005.
                  patrick_20052005 patrick_20052005 is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Jul 2006
                    Posts: 98
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by diegoisawesome View Post
                    I have my spriter making the Pokégear sprite now, and I may swap out the egg sprites in the future.
                    In today's update: Goldenrod City Revamped!
                    Thanks to a new palette and a few new tiles, Goldenrod City feels completely different!
                    Personally, I think it's much improved over the last version. Tell me what you guys think!
                    Awesome work, thanks a lot diego. i want to replay the game again with the new patch, thanks for the updates. :)

                    edit: just noticed elitepokes' post, i agree the falkner overworld looks perfect! the frlg feel is really there. :)
                    I'm thinking that there maybe a possibility that the falkner trainer sprite would be changed to accomodate the overworld's colors?
                    Reply With Quote
                      #789    
                    Old December 3rd, 2012 (1:50 AM).
                    XeroNos's Avatar
                    XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                       
                      Join Date: Jan 2011
                      Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                      Age: 29
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Brave
                      Posts: 3,015
                      Great update Diego. Hopefully all of the work is done soon. Best wishes!!!1
                      Reply With Quote
                        #790    
                      Old December 3rd, 2012 (4:54 AM).
                      RicardoDTX's Avatar
                      RicardoDTX RicardoDTX is offline
                      Normal Type Gym Leader
                         
                        Join Date: Nov 2009
                        Location: Goldenrod City, Johto.
                        Age: 24
                        Gender: Female
                        Nature: Jolly
                        Posts: 2
                        I'd just like to ask a few questions.
                        When was Beta 1 and Beta 2 released?

                        In a few page back you said you have a schedule between Shining Opal and Crystal Dust, on what "stage" are you in now?

                        and lastly, after completing the pokemon league I went to Olivine Port and tried to get into the SS Aqua (or whatever the name is) but instead there was a TM 02 (Headbut), why was there a TM 02 there? (the boat I can understand)

                        Thanks for your time, keep up the awesome work.
                        Gym Leader Whitney~
                        __________________

                        Self-Proclaimed Normal Gym Leader.
                        Yu-Gi-Oh! Madolche Player.
                        Reply With Quote
                          #791    
                        Old December 3rd, 2012 (6:23 AM). Edited December 3rd, 2012 by Superjub.
                        Superjub's Avatar
                        Superjub Superjub is offline
                        Pokémon Aureolin
                         
                        Join Date: Sep 2007
                        Location: Hoenn
                        Age: 23
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Timid
                        Posts: 2,288
                        Thanks guys for the comments about the Falkner OW. :D I should hopefully be able to update a lot more of them soon. :D You'll also want to check out Jasmine too. She's decided to get a makeover too. ^^ Also, just thought I'd let you guys know I'm nearly done with Bugsy's new sprite. ;D

                        I'm replaying through the game at the moment. :) I think it's been mentioned before, but I think the Mart's early items (pre-first badge) is different to that of Crystals- notably, you coulnd't buy Escape Rope's at Violet City's Pokemon Mart in the original Crystal iirc (I have been playing Gold a bit recently so I might be getting my facts mixed up) but you can in CD. A bit minimal, but eh. Every little bit counts. ^^
                        __________________
                        Reply With Quote
                          #792    
                        Old December 3rd, 2012 (7:34 AM).
                        Cyclone's Avatar
                        Cyclone Cyclone is offline
                        Eye of the Storm
                           
                          Join Date: Jul 2012
                          Gender: Male
                          Posts: 3,373
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by RicardoDTX View Post
                          I'd just like to ask a few questions.
                          When was Beta 1 and Beta 2 released?

                          In a few page back you said you have a schedule between Shining Opal and Crystal Dust, on what "stage" are you in now?

                          and lastly, after completing the pokemon league I went to Olivine Port and tried to get into the SS Aqua (or whatever the name is) but instead there was a TM 02 (Headbut), why was there a TM 02 there? (the boat I can understand)

                          Thanks for your time, keep up the awesome work.
                          Gym Leader Whitney~
                          From my knowledge, he's on Shining Opal right now; after a beta release, he switches hacks. However, there are a lot of new patches going out for this one, so I dunno NEmore...

                          Cyclone
                          __________________
                          "Y'know...my Emolga really wants to shock your Dedenne."

                          Cyclone. FC: 2079-8536-2160. Safari on X (5327-1949-9511): Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
                          Breeder extraordinaire. Semi-competent battler. :P

                          Building an event collection. If you want to help my sickness, ask what I have to trade!

                          Reply With Quote
                            #793    
                          Old December 3rd, 2012 (9:22 AM). Edited December 3rd, 2012 by Hound of Justice.
                          Hound of Justice Hound of Justice is offline
                          Banned
                             
                            Join Date: Aug 2012
                            Location: Stealing Ash's Pikachu with Meowth
                            Age: 25
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Naughty
                            Posts: 1,082
                            Hey Diego ill try the new version later when i get home to check the new Pokegear Background and the RTC bug also thats greats news for the Pokegear if you take the Trainers dialogues from Crystal it will be great.

                            Retribution i checked Jasmines OW aswell its great but my favorite is Falkners you did a really awesome job there i cant wait to see Bugsys OW :D
                            As for the market items i played Crystal not a long time ago when i was testing this hack and i think this hack got the same items for sale

                            At this stage this hacks Johto is the best Johto i ever saw its better than other hacks and even the original GSC (the only thing i miss is Pokegear and the other Legendaries but those will probably be available in future betas if everything goes well) keep up the awesome work guys ;)

                            Hehe the IPS file is 1,60 MB now :D
                            Reply With Quote
                              #794    
                            Old December 3rd, 2012 (9:51 AM).
                            Superjub's Avatar
                            Superjub Superjub is offline
                            Pokémon Aureolin
                             
                            Join Date: Sep 2007
                            Location: Hoenn
                            Age: 23
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Timid
                            Posts: 2,288
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by ElitePokes View Post
                            Hey Diego ill try the new version later when i get home to check the new Pokegear Background and the RTC bug also thats greats news for the Pokegear if you take the Trainers dialogues from Crystal it will be great.

                            Retribution i checked Jasmines OW aswell its great but my favorite is Falkners you did a really awesome job there i cant wait to see Bugsys OW :D
                            As for the market items i played Crystal not a long time ago when i was testing this hack and i think this hack got the same items for sale

                            At this stage this hacks Johto is the best Johto i ever saw its better than other hacks and even the original GSC (the only thing i miss is Pokegear and the other Legendaries but those will probably be available in future betas if everything goes well) keep up the awesome work guys ;)

                            Hehe the IPS file is 1,60 MB now :D
                            Ah, awesome. :D I'm glad that you really like them. :) I finished the Bugsy sprite earlier so expect it soon. :D I really tried to give it that "old school" look like Falkner's so hopefully it'll be well received. :D And I completely agree- this is one of the best hacks and, in my opinion, the definitive G/S/C hack (minus HG/SS ofc.) :)
                            __________________
                            Reply With Quote
                              #795    
                            Old December 3rd, 2012 (10:06 AM). Edited December 3rd, 2012 by Gym Leader Whitney.
                            Gym Leader Whitney's Avatar
                            Gym Leader Whitney Gym Leader Whitney is offline
                            Normal Type Gym Leader
                               
                              Join Date: Nov 2009
                              Location: Goldenrod City, Johto.
                              Age: 24
                              Gender: Female
                              Nature: Jolly
                              Posts: 20
                              I just checked the pokegear new design, it looks amazing!


                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Retribution View Post
                              Ah, awesome. :D I'm glad that you really like them. :) I finished the Bugsy sprite earlier so expect it soon. :D I really tried to give it that "old school" look like Falkner's so hopefully it'll be well received. :D And I completely agree- this is one of the best hacks and, in my opinion, the definitive G/S/C hack (minus HG/SS ofc.) :)
                              Are you going to work on my sprite as well, Retribution?

                              EDIT: I found a bug, my pokegear says that its "Monday 44:17 pm".
                              __________________
                              Hi! I'm Whitney! You can challenge me on PO, but I'm warning you--I'm good!

                              http://www.pokecommunity.com/signaturepics/sigpic358122_2.gif
                              Reply With Quote
                                #796    
                              Old December 3rd, 2012 (10:42 AM).
                              Superjub's Avatar
                              Superjub Superjub is offline
                              Pokémon Aureolin
                               
                              Join Date: Sep 2007
                              Location: Hoenn
                              Age: 23
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Timid
                              Posts: 2,288
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Gym Leader Whitney View Post
                              I just checked the pokegear new design, it looks amazing!




                              Are you going to work on my sprite as well, Retribution?

                              EDIT: I found a bug, my pokegear says that its "Monday 44:17 pm".
                              I might, although I think the current Whitney sprite is pretty good anyway. :D It's not a priority at the moment anyway- I want to work on sprites like Pryce and Claire first since I think they could be made more FR-like. :)
                              __________________
                              Reply With Quote
                                #797    
                              Old December 3rd, 2012 (10:45 AM).
                              Eru_Paul's Avatar
                              Eru_Paul Eru_Paul is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Oct 2010
                                Location: Asunción - Paraguay
                                Gender: Female
                                Nature: Quirky
                                Posts: 16
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by diegoisawesome View Post
                                I have my spriter making the Pokégear sprite now, and I may swap out the egg sprites in the future.

                                In today's update: Goldenrod City Revamped!


                                Thanks to a new palette and a few new tiles, Goldenrod City feels completely different!
                                Personally, I think it's much improved over the last version. Tell me what you guys think!

                                WOW! Awesome work with the palette! Really beautiful! :) Keep working, you're doing an excellent job!
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #798    
                                Old December 3rd, 2012 (11:49 AM). Edited December 3rd, 2012 by Hound of Justice.
                                Hound of Justice Hound of Justice is offline
                                Banned
                                   
                                  Join Date: Aug 2012
                                  Location: Stealing Ash's Pikachu with Meowth
                                  Age: 25
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Naughty
                                  Posts: 1,082
                                  Whoa I was playing with the new patch when this happened



                                  Mist appeared and a weird music started to play, all the npcs was missing in the route and no wild Pokemon appeared when suddenly this happened!
                                  It appeared behind me and i freaked out and it started chasing me and my game crashed before it could come close to me :(
                                  Idk if thats a easter egg or a little surprise so sorry if i spoiled it for you but i think i saved you from freaking out
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #799    
                                  Old December 3rd, 2012 (12:21 PM).
                                  Cyclone's Avatar
                                  Cyclone Cyclone is offline
                                  Eye of the Storm
                                     
                                    Join Date: Jul 2012
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Posts: 3,373
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by ElitePokes View Post
                                    Whoa I was playing with the new patch when this happened



                                    Fog appeared and a weird music started to play, all the npcs was missing in the route and no wild Pokemon appeared when suddenly this happened!
                                    It appeared behind me and i freaked out and it started chaching me and my game crashed before it could come close to me :(
                                    Idk if thats a easter egg or a little surprise so sorry if i spoiled it for you but i think i saved you from freaking out
                                    Congratulations, you have unlocked Halloween Mode.

                                    Kidding aside, what exactly happened here?

                                    Cyclone
                                    __________________
                                    "Y'know...my Emolga really wants to shock your Dedenne."

                                    Cyclone. FC: 2079-8536-2160. Safari on X (5327-1949-9511): Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
                                    Breeder extraordinaire. Semi-competent battler. :P

                                    Building an event collection. If you want to help my sickness, ask what I have to trade!

                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #800    
                                    Old December 3rd, 2012 (3:55 PM).
                                    Жека Жека is offline
                                       
                                      Join Date: Oct 2012
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Posts: 30
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by diegoisawesome View Post
                                      In today's update: Goldenrod City Revamped!
                                      Thanks to a new palette and a few new tiles, Goldenrod City feels completely different!
                                      Personally, I think it's much improved over the last version. Tell me what you guys think!
                                      How about a picture of the old one for side by side comparisons? Good idea with revamping what you don't feel comfortable with.
                                      Reply With Quote
                                      Reply

                                      Quick Reply

                                      Join the conversation!

                                      Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                      Create a PokéCommunity Account
                                      Thread Tools

                                      Posting Rules
                                      You may not post new threads
                                      You may not post replies
                                      You may not post attachments
                                      You may not edit your posts

                                      BB code is On
                                      Smilies are On
                                      [IMG] code is On
                                      HTML code is Off

                                      Forum Jump


                                      All times are GMT -8. The time now is 7:08 PM.