• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon the New Order [BETA V3 RELEASED]

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
  • This definitely seems very interesting. I dig the 3rd gen OW and mapping style, not to mention the 5th gen speech bubbles. I am not really a fan of the 5th gen Battle interface on essentials as it does feel very clunky imo. I will give this a spin when the bug fixed version is out.

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024
    This definitely seems very interesting. I dig the 3rd gen OW and mapping style, not to mention the 5th gen speech bubbles. I am not really a fan of the 5th gen Battle interface on essentials as it does feel very clunky imo. I will give this a spin when the bug fixed version is out.

Though I prefer the EBS for Essentials, I understand why some don't. Some animations may be missing and overall, not really the same as the original Gen 5 Battle system, but still, I like this one more. Thanks, I thought that gen 5 bubbles would fit the game, as it's a mix of gen 3 and gen 5 aesthetics.

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024
    Is it possible to make F12(soft reset) not crash the game?

I'm not really keen on using F12 to soft reset, so I hadn't even taken the error into consideration, but now that you've mentioned it, I have fixed the bug and the problem will occur no more in the next release.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I'm not really keen on using F12 to soft reset, so I hadn't even taken the error into consideration, but now that you've mentioned it, I have fixed the bug and the problem will occur no more in the next release.

I appreciate it, looking forward to your next update! ^_^

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024
    I appreciate it, looking forward to your next update! ^_^

Thanks! It'll take some time, though. I'm currently working on quite a long route before the plot can even continue, but some new mechanics and Pokemon, even, have already been added!

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2024
    This looks great!

Can you change the Gen VI "feature" where you get less experience when you defeat a Pokemon at a much lower level than yours? I always hated that feature and hope for all developers to not include it in their games.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hey , I just finished the demo and I would like to say I really enjoyed it even thought the final fight was sadly kind of a pushover , do you think the save files of this versionare going to be compatible with the next release

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hey , I just finished the demo and I would like to say I really enjoyed it even thought the final fight was sadly kind of a pushover , do you think the save files of this versionare going to be compatible with the next release

They should be :)

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    The game doesn't really have gyms to fight since it's not the main goal , but you can still fight a gym leader in the beta

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024
    Well, it's been a while, hasn't it? Worry not, I've been working on the game, added some UI changes, new maps, and new stuff overall!
    how many gyms in this beta?
    As I've mentioned above, there isn't a Gym system in the game, however, as the post below said, you do battle a gym leader in it ;)

Frankly, I got the feeling the game itself was kind of easy, so worry not, I've been working on the difficulty and the experience overall so that the playthrough won't get too easy. Also, yes, save files will be compatible between versions and updates :D

This looks great!

Can you change the Gen VI "feature" where you get less experience when you defeat a Pokemon at a much lower level than yours? I always hated that feature and hope for all developers to not include it in their games.
    To be honest, I'm not too familiar with the feature you mentioned, though, from the looks of it, I think I'm going to retain it. It's only logical that lower leveled Pokemon should bring less EXP, but still, I'm not that familiar with it.

While the progress has been slower, expect a small update to come in some time. Thanks to you all, I keep on making this game, after all!

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2024
    What happens if I grind up and beat the twerp who steals the fossils

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2024
    Only one way to find out! Get to grinding! (Odds are the script won't change after the fight in your favor)

Probably not but thought it was worth asking if there was even a small change in dialogue or something

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024
    Probably not but thought it was worth asking if there was even a small change in dialogue or something

Well, I'd tell you to start grinding, since there's only one way to find out,
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024
    Enjoyed the game.

and i hope the second part while come soon..

Thanks, I'm glad to hear that! Although, the second beta will take a while to develop, and will definitely not be as long as the first version, as I've been developing it since March up until November. Some minor update will come out in some time, though!

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024
    Knock, knock. Who's that? An update!
    It has been quite a while, many, many stuff happened in my life, but that does not mean that I abandoned this game! Pretty far from it, actually! The progress of the game may have been slow for a few months, but I'm back in form and keep on doing things for the game like crazy! But enough excuses! It's time to actually show off what changed!

Changes

Tired of the lack of any unusual Pokemon? Worry not! Because...
    E2RyAEm.png

Pokemon up to Gen VIII are here and they're here to stay!

The story progresses...
    XQjpPhv.png

What's Team Cipher's ultimate goal and biggest secret?

New locations!
    2yFKhTq.png

As the story goes on, new sections of Fabelle are opened.
    pSaKBlX.png

Edgestone Caverns give many optional routes and smaller caves to explore!
    Mv66iEF.png

Route 23 is a natural habitat of many different kinds of Rock/Ground Pokemon.

Miscelanous changes
    CV4JVP7.png

Some characters have been redesigned. For example, Verlo's got a new suit and Lutia isn't a recolor of Sabrina anymore! Tiles have been also recolored and/or redesigned.
    tsemcY7.png

Some small UI changes, so that the game adds a little bit more originality.

VS Close-ups
    Before
    SNU9Nh8.png

After
    FcEfy71.png

Spoiler:

There isn't enough content for a full release of a new Beta yet (it's around over an hour more content at this point), but smaller updates like this one will probably be released more often.

I hope you enjoy this small sneak-peak, as I try to improve the game the best I can!

I also want to thank Galactic Gaming and miri33 for recording playthroughs of my game on Youtube. I deeply appreciate this.

That's it for now. I hope you're anticipating the next Beta as much as I do!

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2023
    Knock, knock. Who's that? An update!
    It has been quite a while, many, many stuff happened in my life, but that does not mean that I abandoned this game!
    Pretty far from it, actually! The progress of the game may have been slow for a few months, but I'm back in form and keep on doing things for the game like crazy! But enough excuses! It's time to actually show off what changed!

Changes

Tired of the lack of any unusual Pokemon? Worry not! Because...
    E2RyAEm.png

Pokemon up to Gen VIII are here and they're here to stay!

The story progresses...
    XQjpPhv.png

What's Team Cipher's ultimate goal and biggest secret?

New locations!
    2yFKhTq.png

As the story goes on, new sections of Fabelle are opened.
    pSaKBlX.png

Edgestone Caverns give many optional routes and smaller caves to explore!
    Mv66iEF.png

Route 23 is a natural habitat of many different kinds of Rock/Ground Pokemon.

Miscelanous changes
    CV4JVP7.png

Some characters have been redesigned. For example, Verlo's got a new suit and Lutia isn't a recolor of Sabrina anymore! Tiles have been also recolored and/or redesigned.
    tsemcY7.png

Some small UI changes, so that the game adds a little bit more originality.

VS Close-ups
    Before
    SNU9Nh8.png

After
    FcEfy71.png

Spoiler:

There isn't enough content for a full release of a new Beta yet (it's around over an hour more content at this point), but smaller updates like this one will probably be released more often.

I hope you enjoy this small sneak-peak, as I try to improve the game the best I can!

I also want to thank Galactic Gaming and miri33 for recording playthroughs of my game on Youtube. I deeply appreciate this.

That's it for now. I hope you're anticipating the next Beta as much as I do!

Hyped for the next beta

Back