• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pokémon Playthrough of Heart gold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 14, 2017
    Care to come check out my Playthrough I got one shifty video up and a decond experimenting with the orientation of the screen. Drastic emulator is what Im playing on. No audio which kind of blows but is possible. Hopefully some people could suggest a couple Pokémon I should get to raising.
    Thanks for sparing 30 seconds of time to read lol -
    Fonz A

Years
  • Hey Fonz! As stated in the rules, we generally frown upon unsolicited advertising here.. but you're more than welcome to write in your blog about your playthrough videos, or include links in your forum signature that'll be seen beneath each of your posts (as long as you just put a link and don't embed the entire video in there, as that'll exceed the signature size limit). Keep in mind that you do need 5 posts to post a blog entry, though.

Thanks for understanding. =)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back