• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
  • Hello there,

I just joined the PokeCommunity forum! I'm a fans of Pokemon, but not much. I'm from Canada. I'm a huge fans of Pretty Cure (or Precure), Halo (game), Anime/Magical Girl Anime as well. Nice to meet you.
    Have a good day! :)

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Hey there, welcome to PC! Do you have a favorite Pokemon game? Maybe just an overall favorite Pokemon? I used to be hugely into Halo many years ago. Sadly I didn't have an Xbox so I couldn't really play it much aside from with other family members. Your avatar is pretty cute too! Our Video Games section and Anime & Manga would be sections I'd recommend to you. There's plenty of discussion for you to join in on. If you have any questions, please ask! See you around friend :D

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • Hello Brenden, and welcome to PokéCommunity! I'm glad that you decided to join, and I hope that you'll like it here. And great pic of Haruka by the way. :)

Years
  • tokyodrift -
    Thank! I played the Pokemon Stadium on N64 when I was a kid. I see that sucks, also I have an Xbox One S with some games. Nice to meet you!

---

Alakazam17 -
    Hi, thank! Just call me as Brendan not Brenden xD. Yes, My favorite cure is Cure Flora so far ^^.

Years
  • Heyo Brendan! Welcome to PC! I like anime so much :p I know soo many people that like Anime magic girl genre. Which anime do you like beside Precure? PC got awesome anime section and discord server too. There is always something fun going around there. I hope to see you around the section tokyodrift suggested. Have fun! ^.^

Last edited:

Coffee

Banned
    Years
  • Welcome to PC Brendan! :D
    I see you are a fan of Halo.
    I've only played the first one myself so I can't say too much about it but I'm sure there will be plenty of people who would love to talk with you about it down in the VideoGames subforum :)

Back