• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

bangBANG || Team. Clean. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
Years
  • oh like a maze city are you thinking of an industial city like new york or chicago also can you pm me one of your maps from your hack so I can get a feel of what you want in a map. every one wants something slitly diferent XP

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • Like New York or something, and no. You can make the map in your style, I never said I'd use it. If I accept you, then I'll show you maps.

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
    Years
  • oh okay Its just I dont want my stly to clash with yours I saw your map in the map rating thread so I have an idea on what you are looking for XP

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
  • bumpBUMP
    There are positions that still need filling!~
    enCODED hiring has now been filled and closed.
    I'm going back home today finally so I can reach my Crossroads stuff and insert these new tiles I got. :D

EDIT: ooohhhkaaaayyyy, and when I edit the main post everything deletes, so I'm just going to avoid editing it as of now.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Ryan if you give me the thread coding I will fix it up and make it morre stable for you to avoid issues with the main post.
    Forever Lost still needs music hackers and artists and that's about it.
    Currently there are tiles, scripts & sprites being made.

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
  • Ryan if you give me the thread coding I will fix it up and make it morre stable for you to avoid issues with the main post.
    Forever Lost still needs music hackers and artists and that's about it.
    Currently there are tiles, scripts & sprites being made.

It's not that it's unstable (which it probably could use a little fixing anyways), just every time I try to edit it, in the edit box it looks like an empty post.

If I saved changes the whole thread would be deleted. D:

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Did you by any chance use a
    code or anthing of that nature?
    It's not apapearing for me either.

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
  • Did you by any chance use a
    code or anthing of that nature?
    It's not apapearing for me either.

Nope, I haven't edited the CSS coding on the layout at all since it was posted.
    The most I edited was just team rosters.

I suppose I'll just have to recode it seeing as I didn't save it anywhere. ;_;
    What a pain...

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Agh, dude that sucks.
    If there's anything I can do to help please give me a shout I have no problem doing it.

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
  • Ahh it's fine. :)
    CSS is back up. I had to redo it.

For some reason with my browser (which I'm even using firefox D: ) if you try to edit or post something that contains a lot of coding it will take so long it eventually times out and erases everything.
    I suppose that's what happened here.

But yeah, it's fine now. :)

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
    Years
  • Position: Spriter/Mapper
    Skills: I can do some sexy pole dancing
    Proof of work/Hack: Pokémon Shinite, Pokemon Granite, Pokemon Fathers Day
    Harry knows how awesome this dude is...
    Past experience: Pokémon Shinite, Pokemon Granite, Pokemon Fathers Day
    Contact information: [email protected]
    Other Details(Optional): Can do all pokemon styles (b'')b

And harry kept harassing me about joining this team
    I hope you happy >8C

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
  • Skills: I can do some sexy pole dancing

WELCOME ABOARD.

But yeah, srsly. Welcome to the team.
    I had a feeling Harry was going to try and get you to join soon. x]

We've I've been lazy, busy playing kingdom hearts 358/2, busy doing important testing (Yeah???) lately so there hasn't been much going on. I'mma try and kick it back into gear next week after I'm done with work.
    But if there's anything we can post/do for you here just be sure to let me know.

EDIT: Oh yay Harry you un-noobed my CSS for me. Thanks. :>

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Since temporary mapping is my forte, I'll try to do that with Shinite.
    Position: Mapper
    Skills: Mapping(hacking wise) of course. And that's it. D;
    Proof of work/Hack:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Hopefully that will be enough.
    Past experience: I've worked with many other teams that I don't care much for anymore. You can ask cooley how I helped him if you must.
    Contact information: A PM or VM should be good enough, but my yahoo is [email protected]
    Other Details(Optional): I am 5 foot 6, I weigh about 120 lbs, I have black hair, and I procrastinate a lot :P

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Everyone else helping out with Shinite is apparently joining too, so I guess I should.. besides, this sounds interesting.
    Position: Overall Slave
    Skills: I can pretty much do anything, minus various graphical manuevers (and by that I mean spriting anything at all) [this includes rating lap dances]
    Proof of work/Hack: Well, I have an unreleased hack (Rebirth) atm, but I guess Harry or Max or Jesse or Gavin or someone can vouch for me
    Past experience: I've had some.
    Contact information: msn @ [email protected]; if you need an email then [email protected]
    Other Details(Optional): it's not often that I get a whole lot of time to hack, due to football and me playing a lot. This sort of thing should calm down by wrestling season (at least a little bit), but then I won't have weekends at all, sooo.. *shrug*

Also, if I have to apply for a specific position, I guess I can insert music for Gavin. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back