• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

bangBANG || Team. Clean. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
  • EDIT: Oh yay Harry you un-noobed my CSS for me. Thanks. :>
    I did tell you to use a 100% over msn XD; Either way, not a problem.
    Since temporary mapping is my forte, I'll try to do that with Shinite.
    Position: Mapper
    Skills: Mapping(hacking wise) of course. And that's it. D;
    Proof of work/Hack:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Hopefully that will be enough.
    Past experience: I've worked with many other teams that I don't care much for anymore. You can ask cooley how I helped him if you must.
    Contact information: A PM or VM should be good enough, but my yahoo is [email protected]
    Other Details(Optional): I am 5 foot 6, I weigh about 120 lbs, I have black hair, and I procrastinate a lot :P

Those are some fine examples, with that I think we can close the opening for a mapper. Someone just took it with flying colours ^_^.

OHAI JAKE NOW ALL MY CREW IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!111

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Everyone else helping out with Shinite is apparently joining too, so I guess I should.. besides, this sounds interesting.
    Position: Overall Slave
    Skills: I can pretty much do anything, minus various graphical manuevers (and by that I mean spriting anything at all) [this includes rating lap dances]
    Proof of work/Hack: Well, I have an unreleased hack (Rebirth) atm, but I guess Harry or Max or Jesse or Gavin or someone can vouch for me
    Past experience: I've had some.
    Contact information: msn @ [email protected]; if you need an email then [email protected]
    Other Details(Optional): it's not often that I get a whole lot of time to hack, due to football and me playing a lot. This sort of thing should calm down by wrestling season (at least a little bit), but then I won't have weekends at all, sooo.. *shrug*

Also, if I have to apply for a specific position, I guess I can insert music for Gavin. :D

Well I guess I have a music inserter now xD
    To be honest I'll handle the custom music myself or I'll contact someone with more experiance. I would say Mangnius but he's busy.
    I might just insert the Hoenn music for Hoenn but remixed & the same for Johto. That'll add more appeal I guess. I already have all the midi files. I might insert some Colloseum tracks too, I already made those into midi so I'll use those for battle music or something.

Also if anyone is interested I'll just update my progress.

• Whirlpools will make their return, though I will be using the ones in HGSS rather than the ugly small ones xD
    • Some new music ideas as stated above.
    • ASM is being worked on as we speak. The chapters idea as well as the new transition screens. Though changing the entire intro will take some time.
    • New transition screens made.
    • Some mapping will be done, I may hire another mapper but I'm not sure. I'll get back to you on that.
    • I've had a new idea for my first script (actually it's based off a dream I had xD:) so tiles are being made for it as we speak. It will be a graveyard. Though my spriters are busy atm. I will need to hire more so Ryan if you could update the post :D
    • 1st script has been finished so, that's scripting done as far as Oldale, which is the next big level script.
    • I will be using the new hacked engine, I'd be crazy not to! SO I'm going to be using as many OW's as possible now xD
    • Thethethethe is now an ASM scripter and part time scripter while Dartharon is my primary scripter.
    • Some trainer sprites are being made also.
    • I really need to start thinking of more things to make this different, well, more than I have. So I'll be busy working away from the ROM myself while some things are being done by my team.
    That's pretty much all I can think of for the moment. Just working hard to have a release (Alpha, Beta, demo wtv.) for the re-release of Forever Lost.

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
  • and I procrastinate a lot :P

My whole life revolves around that! :)

But yeah, welcome Luck and Vrai since our other hack leader members accepted you to their projects.

I will be expanding/separating out the team roster into hack leaders and project members who work in association with, so that way everyone gets large recognition in bangBANG.
    Hack Leaders are basically the equivalent to being, I guess you could say, just a team branch project director.
    Project members are listed to give credit for the members who work in production with a hack showcased under bangBANG because I feel bad for leaving people out and I want everyone to be recognized for their work accordingly. If you are a project member and have your own project that you want recognized, let me know so I can adjust you to a project leader and showcase your hack. Only if you want me to, though.

Man I feel like a manager LOL.

Next week, I have a packed schedule in terms of work for you guys:
    1- Finish up bB roster/info.
    2- Insert the rest of Harrys tiles (almost complete, I managed to seperate things nicely).
    3- Create the area art for Gavin. (I know EXACTLY how it's going to look, you wont be disappointed Gav! :D)
    4- Finish up any leftover graphics.

For myself, I will be taking on a separate project to be posted in the arts section of PC and also pick back up on work for crossroads a little to the side.

Last edited:

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
  • Anybody want some graphical help? I'm bored. And Pokemon insertion is being gay...like Harry like Jake2.
    Oh also, I don't care if people ask assistance. You can remove that from the first post of you like.

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
  • Anybody want some graphical help? I'm bored. And Pokemon insertion is being gay...like Harry like Jake2.
    Oh also, I don't care if people ask assistance. You can remove that from the first post of you like.

Oh OK, I'll fix it riiiiiiiight now. No now. Now. Now.

But yeah
    Anybody need me to fix anything in the main post or help, just let me know.
    My heads twirling from fixing up the thread. @_@

The team list is huge, but remember that this ranges from permanent members to temps.
    We list to give recognition.
    Since the team is fresh I'll let it run as is, but overtime I know I'll have to start cleaning team rosters up when it hits later and inactivity/whatever occurs.

/////////// new.POSTINGS

Pokemon Forever Lost hiring:
    (?) x SPRITERS

Last edited:

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
  • Oh OK, I'll fix it riiiiiiiight now. No now. Now. Now.

But yeah
    Anybody need me to fix anything in the main post or help, just let me know.
    My heads twirling from fixing up the thread. @_@

The team list is huge, but remember that this ranges from permanent members to temps.
    We list to give recognition.
    Since the team is fresh I'll let it run as is, but overtime I know I'll have to start cleaning team rosters up when it hits later and inactivity/whatever occurs.

/////////// new.POSTINGS

Pokemon Forever Lost hiring:
    (?) x SPRITERS
    Thanks man. Woohoo for awesome hack with awesome graphics. she licks the pen0r wait, what???

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    3- Create the area art for Gavin. (I know EXACTLY how it's going to look, you wont be disappointed Gav! :D).

Wow I cant wait Ryan!

Thinigs are a little messy at the moment with FL. So much to do but in 9 school days, I have a whole week off to get work done! So I'll be getting as much done as possible.
    At the moment I'mjust awaiting some more work to come back to me such as sprites and tiles so that I can get going.
    Some tiles are being inserted right now also.

Also, anyone who needs any help or advice on thier storyline may contact me via pm, by sending their story and details and I will just give a quick review.
    I'm pretty busy so for now that's all I can offer xD

Last edited:

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
    Years
  • *Raises Hand*

Yes um pokemon shinite its both me and harry's hack you see its a combonation on both of our hacks put together soooo... harry owns one part of the hack I own another (I sound like a businessmen D: )
    So yeah I guess I would be considered a "hack leader"
    Just wanted to clarify that since harry almost never does *glares*

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
  • *Raises Hand*

Yes um pokemon shinite its both me and harry's hack you see its a combonation on both of our hacks put together soooo... harry owns one part of the hack I own another (I sound like a businessmen D: )
    So yeah I guess I would be considered a "hack leader"
    Just wanted to clarify that since harry almost never does *glares*

Oh sorry, I'll fix it now.
    I didn't know. :<

Guhh I hate my friends. x]
    They call out of nowhere and manage to always convince me to spend the day with them. They had to have skipped school today or something.

SharpPoint

Suicune used Surf!
    Years
  • Oh sorry, I'll fix it now.
    I didn't know. :<

Guhh I hate my friends. x]
    They call out of nowhere and manage to always convince me to spend the day with them. They had to have skipped school today or something.

Lol @ the end. Peer pressure!

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    OMg the spammers up in here xD
    Yeah Max I'll give a review, PM me your story!

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
    Years
  • *UBER BUMP*

Sorry Gavy me and harry dont really "have" a story yet :3
    Were doing it along the way~

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • Max, yes we do you noob XD. I wrote it ages ago, me and Jake wrote ours at the same time. I showed it to you and you went 'tl;dr'. So, you didn't even read it.

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
  • bangBANG is now home to the pig aids, as everyone on our team almost kind of has it.
    Way to go guys. :)

Crossroad's is closed for a good overhaulin' btw. <:

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    Okay, I need an amazing amount of tiles inserted. So I'll need a few people xD
    Ryan I'll PM you the tiles, then we can discuss them. If you want to help, it would be awesome xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back