• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Regirock rolls into Raid Battles

bobandbill

one more time
Years
  • The article will be updated in the next hour when reports filter through on changes to other raid bosses.

Let's face it though, Celebi is the more exciting news.

ムンナ

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2023
    I can't wait to finally get enough people to want to raid level 5s in my area again.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I've raided it once... and didn't get it out of 14 balls so KIIINDA salty but then kinda not because we have a large group and I should get one by the end of the month lol

MISSINGNOxx1990

Black candles burn, all minds aligned...
    Years
  • i done 2 raids today and didn't catch it but my wife got 2, at least i got a whole month to get it at least but if i happen to fail all month she can trade me hers :)

Kai

Wayfarer
    Years
  • I joined a rag-tag group of players to defeat Regirock today. We ran out of time on our first try then managed to win on the second after gaining an additional player or two.

Back