• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Save pokecommunity

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
Years
  • I can't believe what happened. 83% of citizens didn't want the FCC to repel the Net Neutrality and they still did it. Today, as much as I love it and think it's good, democracy has failed thanks to the people who run it.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I can't believe what happened. 83% of citizens didn't want the FCC to repel the Net Neutrality and they still did it. Today, as much as I love it and think it's good, democracy has failed thanks to the people who run it.

It shows just how corrupt the US is, that the FCC only cares about greed and not people's freedom.

Years
  • I wonder if states can just pass their own legislation? I'm not big into law so idk, but would work for now. I mean all of my region (New England) was Pro NN, so why can't we pass laws so ATT & Verizon can't assrape us.
    They most definitely can. The FCC simply dropped their regulations in regards to NN, but there's nothing stopping individual states from imposing regulations, since it's not at a federal level anymore. However, what the states cannot do is deregulate something that is federally regulated.

Back