• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everyone!

Antonio94

Frostwolf
Years
  • Hi everyone! I'm newbie here. I've followed Pokemon since my childhood up until Pokemon Black and White. However, I stopped there and I haven't followed the franchise until Pokemon Sun and Moon. Besides Pokemon, I mostly other RPG games like Dark Souls, Skyrim, Dragon Age, Witcher 3, Persona 4 & 5.
    I'm still kinda noob in this Pokemon Sun and Moon so I hope to learn more from you guys.
    Thanks!

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Hello Antonio94 and welcome!
    We like the same games, that's awesome! You may guess with my Avatar, but I'm also a big fan of Dragon Age. I played a lot of Skyrim and Dark Soules too!
    What did you like best about Pok?mon Sun & Moon? :)

Lord Cry

💔yoυr вeloved vιllaιn💔
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2017
    Welcome to the club, friend. I wish you the best of luck in this wonderful community.

Years
  • Hey there Antonio, welcome to the PokeCommunity! Our community would be happy to guide you along Sun/Moon. You can join in on conversations or ask questions over in our Sun/Moon section. You can also check out these guides made by our very contributed Daily members. Do you have any favorite features/Pokemon from Sun/Moon so far? Have fun exploring the forums, and I'll see you around! ^-^

Last edited:

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Hey there Antonio94. Weclome! Sun and Moon were great games, and we're looking forward to the anticipated release of Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon in the Fall! We have a very active news section called Pok?Community Daily where you can find many guides for Sun/Moon and recent news in the Pok?mon world. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask~ Have fun :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hi everyone! I'm newbie here. I've followed Pokemon since my childhood up until Pokemon Black and White. However, I stopped there and I haven't followed the franchise until Pokemon Sun and Moon. Besides Pokemon, I mostly other RPG games like Dark Souls, Skyrim, Dragon Age, Witcher 3, Persona 4 & 5.
    I'm still kinda noob in this Pokemon Sun and Moon so I hope to learn more from you guys.
    Thanks!
    Oh I like The Witcher and Dragon Age too! Welcome to the community :) I hope you'll try the OmegaRuby/AlphaSapphire games at some point too; from what I've seen, they're really cool games if you liked Sun & Moon.

Back