• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen If you could make one of the Gen1 fake cheats true

withheld

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Feb 9, 2018
Which would it be? Personally, i can't decide. I'd like an event (post completing
Pokedex) where you encounter Mew and battle Prof Oak (i know you can
already do that stuff, but i'd like to see them happen as part of the plot).
But i also like the rumor about being able to go to Johto.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 17, 2021
The white hand stuff would be pretty creepy if the programmers added a little joke like that. I'm always a fan of the creepy stuff in Pokemon. The Lumiose City ghost girl... didn't see that one coming!

Years
Since a lot of them are game breaking or just there for giggles, I'd choose to bring the Oak glitch to become a reality. It'd be nice to be able to have a battle even tougher than the champion, maybe meaning that Oak was once the champion himself? :o

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Since a lot of them are game breaking or just there for giggles, I'd choose to bring the Oak glitch to become a reality. It'd be nice to be able to have a battle even tougher than the champion, maybe meaning that Oak was once the champion himself? :o
That would be a really neat thing.

icycatelf

Alex
Years
I kind of wish that they had hidden Mega Stones in the VC release of RGBY and made retro sprites of the Gen. I Megas as a nod to the old Mist Stone/PokéGod rumors (which I strongly believe is what inspired them in the first place), but I totally understand them wanting to stay true to the original games.

I would've loved for Houou (Ho-Oh) to have been a secret Pokémon in the original games! I was awestruck when I saw it in the first episode on a VHS I had rented from the library (though I hadn't started playing the games at that point). I remember doing several very-inaccurate drawings of it and calling it Azmul (from the first letters of the other Legendary bird-like Pokémon, with the U added solely for pronunciation purposes) -- even convinced some classmates that it's real name was Azmul until someone who knew it's official name called me out on it. :x

Last edited:
Back