• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Essentials v17] [v0.1] PokeBag Neo-style

Years
  • New circular PokeBag based on Luka S.J.'s Neo menu style and newer generation games.

Instructions:
    Go to the download link, download the Graphics and Audio folder and paste it in your project root, overwrite files if asked.
    Get the script in the Script.txt file and put it above main.
    Now go to PScreen_PauseMenu and find the line
    Code:
    scene = PokemonBag_Scene.new
    delete the line above it that reads
    Code:
    pbFadeOutIn(99999){
    and the curly bracket below
    Code:
    (item>0) ? @scene.pbEndScene : @scene.pbRefresh

Beta for now so not really bug-safe, bug reports are appreciated!
    Thanks to Luka S.J. for the design idea and graphics!

Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Nov 28, 2022
    I guess he forgot to give that icon...

I like this idea, but if this was converted into the pause menu indeed it would look cool.

This resource is about the bag, not the pause menu.

As for your error, Zeak, you're missing graphics for item 704. The default bag uses an empty graphic instead, but I suppose this script requires you to have them (which you should).

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    i definetly love this script, while i downgraded it myself to v16.2 not here about bugs but suggestions ig (unless they are somehow in it in v17 and me downgrading it removed them somehow)
    either a way to quickly go through items, search (i know this is probbaly least likely) or have the position saved, it seems hard/time consuming to get to the end of the bag (i an see it uses whats only on screen so saving the position might be hard aswell)
    the default page used/uses the pgdn and pgup iirc to skip a page, so if you had something like that maybe? it works great overwise and rather smooth too~

small edit: with adding pockets (i have a final pocket after key items but the script only uses default upto key items) any way to add that? (got it added once but just sat at the top end not in the circle (most likely due to it being made upto the 8th?), also, item descriptions, there seems to be a window when you click them? unless description does display and i just need to mess with the window options, if not might be best to add them on click? if its just my side ill mess around and see.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2022
    Could you pass me your discord ID so I can send you a link to a PDF that I have made with some bugs I have found?
    I can't post links here because I don't have five posts yet.
    Thanks in advance! :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2022
    I also have screenshots in it trying to show the bugs in a better way

Edit:
    These are the bugs I've found

1) When you try to give an item to a Pokemon (by the Party Pokemon Menu) it shows up an error and the Game closes (I'll upload the screenshot when I reach 5 posts)

2) The Text Window that says "[Item] is selected" doesn't show any text, only the window shows up without text.

Now I have an addition that can make this script much better than it already is:

1) Adding the item description at the right (or left) of the screen.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    while not here to mini-mod, would be best to avoid repeat posting. while not the creator i looked at your bugs and one i noticed, the "item is selected" one there is no text there even in the definition, but you can alter it to have the item description, super easily. after the command stuff (around 1600) should have a "pbshowcommands" i replace it with
    Code:
    command = @scene.pbShowCommands(_INTL("{1}",pbGetMessage(MessageTypes::ItemDescriptions,item)),commands)

not looked into the kyurem and stuff yet. shall have a look, plus the icon thing might just need an update call after use, as its the same with stone or evolution from the bag. (shall add a edit: after i've looked into kyurem and stuff)
    edit: tested with shaymin and stuff, i feel its just down from it being from being used in the bag and not the party menu.

not found a way around the giving item issue, just seems as its conflicting bag scripts.might be as i cant see a "chooseitem" thing for neo, so it references the base bag one, causing issues. (opens in neo bag but refers to the base bag script if that makes sense)

Last edited:

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
    Years
  • not found a way around the giving item issue, just seems as its conflicting bag scripts.might be as i cant see a "chooseitem" thing for neo, so it references the base bag one, causing issues. (opens in neo bag but refers to the base bag script if that makes sense)

yeah it seems to "itemwindow.refresh" causing the issue for some reason ...
    *Edit : seems that Neo Bag is missing "def pbChooseItem" option
    **Edit: missing "pbChooseItemScreen" in Neo Bag

Last edited:
    Back