• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Scripting Question] Teleporters in Silph Co.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2021
    Hello guys, a while ago I decided to remake Pokemon Chaos Black (an old bootleg Game)using Pokemon Essentials. The game looks very similar to FRLG. I'm basically done scripting many of the core mechanics. but I'm struggling with scripting Silph Co.'s Teleporters. The Teleporter script I made does teleport me, but the overworld Sprite becomes invisible. I will post the script below as an image in case I can get any feedback.

I'm using Essentials V17.1 or 17.2

I don't have much experience with scripting yet, so please explain what I should do in detail :D.

PS: If anyone wants to give me any tips that could make my life easier, that would be wonderful :)

https://i. postimg .cc /BvtGX14x/ script-for-telep.png
    (remove space)

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2021
    This should help you.[/QUOTE]

Thank you bro, but unfortunately its not working. I tried everything but I don't know what Im doing wrong.

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    You changed the player's opacity to 0, but you don't change it back afterwards.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2021
    You changed the player's opacity to 0, but you don't change it back afterwards.

That worked, thanks.
    But now I got other issues, I cant pick exactly where I am teleporting.
    Also the teleporter Tile changes locations.

Any tips?

Back