• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Distrust (DR THH inspired game) Updated 3/28

Years
  • It's still not working I tried starting over, I tried deleting the game then redownloading it and then starting new game maybe this has something to do with it but how and why was my file still there after i deleted the game and redownloaded it, also i noticed when starting a new game that if you battle or hang out with a person in the first free time you can't go to the area they were in during the second free time you just get sent back to you room and when you try to leave it says it's getting late

That... That shouldn't have happened. Was there an Omanyte in your room? Talking to it should've given you the ability to get your screwdriver.

I... Don't know why you still have your file. I deleted Pokemon Reborn once, (well, my laptop did it for me because it recognized it as a virus) and I replaced it with an empty game but my file was still there. I have no idea why that is.

Aaand I'm aware of this annoying glitch. I just don't know how to fix it yet. It annoys me to no end!

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2024
    That... That shouldn't have happened. Was there an Omanyte in your room? Talking to it should've given you the ability to get your screwdriver.

I... Don't know why you still have your file. I deleted Pokemon Reborn once, (well, my laptop did it for me because it recognized it as a virus) and I replaced it with an empty game but my file was still there. I have no idea why that is.

Aaand I'm aware of this annoying glitch. I just don't know how to fix it yet. It annoys me to no end!

Yeah the Omanyte was in my room but it didn't work I still have the same problem

Years
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2024
    Keep talking to the Helix every time it doesn't work. Eventually it'll just teleport you outside of your room with the screwdriver.
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/rj09aqlunc8ch4c/Pokemon+Distrust+-+Chapter+6.rar

okay so now i can get out of the room and start chapter 2 but i have to use the helix everytime i want to leave my room
    Also during free time when I tried hanging out with the green haired lady it just teleported me to i believe the room right before the kitchen but she was no where around i just walked right out
    one more thing chapter 2 works up to the second free time event but after that it skips the murder and trial is what I was going to say but by going back to the game to try remember for sure the skip was activated by going to bed or not i made it the next gym/ something left in our room event but before that i had like 4 free time events that time around and now after the gym event when i try to go in the garden it keeps repeating the hanging out with ayame except i am just sitting by the door so i can't get to the garden

Years
  • okay so now i can get out of the room and start chapter 2 but i have to use the helix everytime i want to leave my room
    Also during free time when I tried hanging out with the green haired lady it just teleported me to i believe the room right before the kitchen but she was no where around i just walked right out
    one more thing chapter 2 works up to the second free time event but after that it skips the murder and trial is what I was going to say but by going back to the game to try remember for sure the skip was activated by going to bed or not i made it the next gym/ something left in our room event but before that i had like 4 free time events that time around and now after the gym event when i try to go in the garden it keeps repeating the hanging out with ayame except i am just sitting by the door so i can't get to the garden

I'm sure you're going to find even more glitches that weren't there when I played it, but
    https://www.mediafire.com/?4gusnl7040u4uvc

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2024
    I'm sure you're going to find even more glitches that weren't there when I played it, but
    https://www.mediafire.com/?4gusnl7040u4uvc

I finally made it to chapter three without skipping anything the only bugs i found is when i was trying to figure out which room was Naomi's I accidentally went to my room and it skipped to chapter three luckily I had saved recently and was fine by just avoiding the room for the time being also vangelis still shows up in the generator room after his corpse is discovered
    Well now to discover the bugs of the next three chapters

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2024
    okay so as warning I had thought I made sure not to save any of my progress on chapter three when I was last playing so I would be able to remember the bugs I ran into clearly so I am a little fuzzy on some of the early bugs I think up until I unlocked the fourth which didn't happen right at the start of chapter 3 even though it said a new floor should be up
    Anyway here's a list of the bugs I found until I ran into a game breaking bug

• Fought Katashi next day when I reach the second floor Katashi says I guess I couldn't beat you and I am sent back to my room every time I try to go to the second floor time

• talking to Miki during free time starts a battle and then every time after that when I talk to her during free time she just says you used gust didn't you

• after chapter 3 starts and you supposed to check on everyone to make sure their alive I didn't actually find them all before my character says he's done or whatever happened next

• talking to the blue haired snake girl after checking up on everyone it just says I already talked to her in video game can also find her in room with mewtwo statue there I can interact with her normally

• No new floor after chapter 2 trial

• talking to green haired girl during free time automatically starts battle

• After a certain amount of free times it does the whole intro to chapter 3 screen reding out the characters who died in chapter 2 and my character talking about making sure everyone is still alive but luckily it doesn't reset anything that i noticed

• the amount of free times it takes until the next bear I am bored event where he tells he'll give us nightmares seems inconsistent might be my imagination

• after the waking up in the middle of night and finding the secret room Miki disappears

• After talking to somebody about the secret room it' won't let me return to my room it say's I won't return until I see everybody

Years
  • This stupid game is finally DONE! I hope you people enjoy, but I know that everybody's gonna find glitches that I didn't. Even though I played through this game like, four times before I finished it.

Makattack202

guy with the torterra pfp
    Years
  • I for some reason cannot seem to be able to progress through Chapter 5.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

8bitpokemon

Game - ERROR!!! The game closes and my save is ded ;-; XD

Well, this is glitchy as hell. :P Can I have the source code for this so that I can squash all the bugs?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Hello there! First things first, this game is really fun! It's just that the bugs are quite annoying to handle to be honest. Other than that, I was wondering if you could help me because quite frankly I'm confused. After you wake up from Gengar's nightmare for the first time, it is said that you should look around to find any clues, and see if there's anybody that's out of the room. I have checked every single room and unfortunately, nobody's there, and the only changed texts I see are in the chalkboard that Yuuka wrote, and that weird picture of a guy and a girl kissing. What should I do? Would really appreciate help here haha

Years
  • Oh crap I almost forgot about this game!
    Well, my fiance told me that we won't have an Internet connection for two days starting sometime tomorrow so I'll play through it for the thousandth time then since I won't have much else to do.

Years
  • Hello there! First things first, this game is really fun! It's just that the bugs are quite annoying to handle to be honest. Other than that, I was wondering if you could help me because quite frankly I'm confused. After you wake up from Gengar's nightmare for the first time, it is said that you should look around to find any clues, and see if there's anybody that's out of the room. I have checked every single room and unfortunately, nobody's there, and the only changed texts I see are in the chalkboard that Yuuka wrote, and that weird picture of a guy and a girl kissing. What should I do? Would really appreciate help here haha

i wish i could help, but i am stuck at the same place
    i did find out that you can take items thats in the shelfs from the room that looks like a shop

Years
  • I'm back! I got my internet back on Friday night but I've been busy with family stuff and, y'know. Living. Anyway,

Hello there! First things first, this game is really fun! It's just that the bugs are quite annoying to handle to be honest. Other than that, I was wondering if you could help me because quite frankly I'm confused. After you wake up from Gengar's nightmare for the first time, it is said that you should look around to find any clues, and see if there's anybody that's out of the room. I have checked every single room and unfortunately, nobody's there, and the only changed texts I see are in the chalkboard that Yuuka wrote, and that weird picture of a guy and a girl kissing. What should I do? Would really appreciate help here haha
    I'm pretty sure that's supposed to happen. I included a walkthrough with the new download link and right after I post this I'm going to be posting it over a "spoiler" in the first post.

Me - Let's cook!
    Game - ERROR!!! The game closes and my save is ded ;-; XD

Well, this is glitchy as hell. :P Can I have the source code for this so that I can squash all the bugs?

I don't know what to tell you about that glitch. I could give you the game maker but it's going to make you pay 25 bucks to use it.

is there another download link. dropbox is can't open......

There is now! I don't know what Mediafire's problem was but it works now.

I for some reason cannot seem to be able to progress through Chapter 5.
    Spoiler:

Again, there's a reason for that and I'll be posting the almost completely spoiler-free walkthrough right after posting this reply.

8bitpokemon

I don't know what to tell you about that glitch. I could give you the game maker but it's going to make you pay 25 bucks to use it.
    I'm guessing you use rpg maker XP. I have Rpg maker XP aswell. I want the source code, as in the actual files you used to make the game.

Back