• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Distrust (DR THH inspired game) Updated 3/28

Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2018
    Hello. I don't know if this post will be read and if the bug have been signaled. but I'm after the third trial (begin of the fourth chapter) and I can't get out of my room. it blackout and tp me at the center of the room and when I try to get out it tell me to go to sleep. after getting to sleep it's freetime. but when I try to get out it black out again. and this time after sleep it do a scene of the second chapter. and keep doing like this.

I hope this post will be readed. and I hope you don't want this bug in your game.

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2022
    Not Yoriii :/// he was my favourite...and what is the meaning of the good answers=not empty heart?? In the end almost everyone are dead

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2020
    So I spent quite a lot of time with this game. I haven't completed it yet, mostly due to bugs, but I did spend some time looking at the game in RMXP just to sate my curiosity. I have a lot to say about this game, positive and negative - sorry about dropping this wall on you, but I feel like you deserve a thorough analysis, as you clearly spent a monumental amount of effort on this project.

Keep in mind I am aware this game has been finished for about 2 years and there exists a prequel and sequel now. I haven't played either of them, and maybe things have improved or changed with them, but I'll be talking about this game as a stand-alone experience.

Spoilers below.
    Spoiler:

At this stage, it'd almost be less effort to remake the game entirely than to go back and try to fix every little (and big) thing, and honestly, I think this game deserves a remake. I'll even help you if you want. I've got a lot of free time and I know a bit of coding, so hit me up if you're interested. Overall, though, I don't regret playing this game - quite enjoyed it, actually - and one of these days I'm going to finish playing through the entire series. That is a promise. :L

Layback101

Layback
    Years
  • I ran into a glitch in the part were the bear takes away the food and the player character suggest filling himself up on water but it wont let me leave because it says hes tired but when I go to the bed he says he's not tired

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2023
    do you mind if i record the tirlogoy as a lets play series on my youtube channel. Also what are you using to play it if you dont mind me asking?

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2022
    For some reason I can't get past yuuka (even though she is dead) after Monoursa unlocks the doors on floor 4. Help plz

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2020
    I don't know if this is a glitch or not, but during the second and third murder cases Vangelis appears in the room with buttleproof glass door, the mart if you hang out with him it keeps repeating it, taking you back to the free time. Which if you trigger the first dead body found creates a glitch of two horsea pokemon

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2022
    Im stuck in my room it says. i'm too tired to leave, but i'm not tired so i can't go to bed. Please help

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2019
    it a bug i think it happened to me and i got so irritated that i restarted my game and follow the walkthrough given in the game

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    please add a randomizer mode

2 things: first off the game is for all intents and purposes complete and second while adding a randomizer wouldnt be all that terribly hard i'd imagine from a sensible perspective u also have to put into account ech student's proficient type and that each of them would need to be randomized to keep their respective type in check which that in of itself is easier said than done plus there's also the factor of not every fan game needs a randomizer and with 1 such as this being based off danganronpa i honestly dont think it really needs one

Back