• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Distrust (DR THH inspired game) Updated 3/28

Weazel

Writing posts he doesn't submit.
Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2018
    Afraid the gym door's still locked! Are you sure you uploaded the right folder? The game is called "Pokemon Distrustwip" now, and the folder where the game is located is named "Pokemon Essentials v15 2014-12-31," rather than "Pokemon Distrust - Chapter 3."

Years
  • Afraid the gym door's still locked! Are you sure you uploaded the right folder? The game is called "Pokemon Distrustwip" now, and the folder where the game is located is named "Pokemon Essentials v15 2014-12-31," rather than "Pokemon Distrust - Chapter 3."

Yes I did and I am laughing my butt off.

Though it's probably not going to open unless you restart again, OR you can just step on this tile-
    stage.png

Weazel

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2018
    The door's still locked, and stepping on that tile doesn't do anything to open it.

Spoiler:

Years
  • The door's still locked, and stepping on that tile doesn't do anything to open it.

Spoiler:

Updated. I just removed the events in front of the gym door. If there's anything else wrong, you'll have to wait until Wednesday... Unless I finish all of the quests in Fallout 4 before that.

Weazel

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2018
    I've restarted the game with every update. Granted, I never save, so my file is quite old, but I don't think that would effect a new game. I did try the corner tile as well, still nothing I'm afraid!

Years
  • I've restarted the game with every update. Granted, I never save, so my file is quite old, but I don't think that would effect a new game. I did try the corner tile as well, still nothing I'm afraid!

Screw it. I'm just going to make you teleport to the gym every time so I won't have to unlock the gym door.
    But this means that you'll have to restart again. FML.

Weazel

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2018
    Hello there! Sorry for the long absence. I'm back now, ready to pick up where I left off.
    32. When you're teleported to the gym, Monoursa is already there, rather than appearing in the flash of light.
    33. Typo in the line informing you you're picked up the running shoes and Pokegear.
    34. The kitchen is showing the post-motivation scene still, rather than Vangelis introducing us to the people, putting me on the path to the first trial.
    35. Still can't leave the elevator to enter the trial room.

Years
  • Hello there! Sorry for the long absence. I'm back now, ready to pick up where I left off.
    32. When you're teleported to the gym, Monoursa is already there, rather than appearing in the flash of light.
    33. Typo in the line informing you you're picked up the running shoes and Pokegear.
    34. The kitchen is showing the post-motivation scene still, rather than Vangelis introducing us to the people, putting me on the path to the first trial.
    35. Still can't leave the elevator to enter the trial room.

Well, I went through the entire game again, and fixed what needed to be fixed for Chapter 4.
    Which is up by the way, and with a kind of story-related Easter Egg... But it doesn't actually spoil anything so *Shrug*

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2017
    :o! I Just Recently Fell In Love With Dangan Ronpa And Now One Of My Favourite Games And One Of My Favourite Animes Are Put Together! Definitely Going To Try It Out!

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2024
    doing a free time event in chapter 2 skips the rest of the chapter also if i try and go back to the hallway with our rooms Vangelis leads me right back to the staircase to the second floor

Years
  • doing a free time event in chapter 2 skips the rest of the chapter also if i try and go back to the hallway with our rooms Vangelis leads me right back to the staircase to the second floor

the same thing happends to me
    i cant figure out what to do
    i really want to play it completely without skiping any of the game

Years
  • This game is really annoying...
    But anyway, I think I fixed the problems in the updates. I've played through the game again, including the free time things. The story is done but the game isn't actually finished yet.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2024
    Now when vangelis comes knocking on my door after the first trial I can't get out i pick up the screwdriver but when i go to the door it still tells me i need to grab something to protect myself with and if i go to my desk again i can pick up the screwdriver again even though it already shows up under key items already

Years
  • Now when vangelis comes knocking on my door after the first trial I can't get out i pick up the screwdriver but when i go to the door it still tells me i need to grab something to protect myself with and if i go to my desk again i can pick up the screwdriver again even though it already shows up under key items already

Whoops! I know why. It should work now.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2024
    Yeah err... Right. Because the event is activated from the cut scene. You would normally have to start over.
    Buuut I'll just give you this instead.
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/35bc6qgsc7i6ups/Pokemon_Distrust_-_Chapter_6.rar

It's still not working I tried starting over, I tried deleting the game then redownloading it and then starting new game maybe this has something to do with it but how and why was my file still there after i deleted the game and redownloaded it, also i noticed when starting a new game that if you battle or hang out with a person in the first free time you can't go to the area they were in during the second free time you just get sent back to you room and when you try to leave it says it's getting late

Back