• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discord Feedback: Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuzronk

Banned
Years
  • I got told years ago I was having a short ban because I asked for help when I was extremely poor but I'm still unable to access the chat years afterwards. Rukario is the one who banned me and said I would be allowed back soon.

Want to ask simple help questions there like about how themes work due to my autism sensory issues.

Username is kuzronk#1986 (had to delete my other account due to some serious slander claiming I did highly illegal things)

Last edited:
    Years
  • I got told years ago I was having a short ban because I asked for help when I was extremely poor but I'm still unable to access the chat years afterwards. Rukario is the one who banned me and said I would be allowed back soon.

Want to ask simple help questions there like about how themes work due to my autism sensory issues.

Username is kuzronk#1986 (had to delete my other account due to some serious slander claiming I did highly illegal things)

Firstly you have been banned after this incident due to evading the previous ban. Secondly, when you did come back you made some extremely distasteful comments towards several groups, as has also been the case generally of your whole time on the server.

This combined with the reason you were banned in the first place means it is very unlikely you will be returning to the server. We will however discuss it with the Discord team and get back to you.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    What comments did I make again?

Sorry I wasn't trying to ban evade.
    We will get back to you in private via PMs or on Discord. Bans are not a public discussion.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back