• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

special editions

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
Do you ever buy special editions of games? I wanna start getting them more, because I feel like if I don't I'm gonna regret not getting it someday :p

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Oh man, yes. I love a good steelbook. Just this generation alone I have steelbooks for...

Assassin's Creed Origins
Call Of Duty Ghosts
Destiny
MLB 15 The Show
Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare
Need For Speed Payback
Hitman Complete Season 1

And the 20th anniversary edition of Rise Of The Tomb Raider, which isn't a steelbook, but still a unique case design.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
Unless the limited edition version includes some kinda figure, I'm usually not inclined to buy it. Steelbooks, artbooks, and soundtracks don't usually do it for me. I don't think I've bought a collector's edition since Tales of Xillia came out back in 2013!

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
I'm asking for fire emblem warriors special edition and xenoblade 2 special edition for christmas. Hope I get them :p

Back