• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
Years
  • Apparently, the only way to gert a Light Ball in B/W is by catching a Pikachu in the Dream World. well, anyone who has had the Japanese version of the game, has anyone managed to do this? Please PM me if so.

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2011
    Pokemon Black Trade

I am looking for a Carracosta around level 50, a Zekrom around level 50, and a Krookodile around level 50. If you have one of these post your friend code please. My friend code is 4942-4721-6208.

I have a level 47 Conkeldurr, Gigalith level 46, a level 49 Archaeops, and a Zebstrika around level 43.

Post if you want one of these. If you want one but don't have the right pokemon it is okay. I will see if I will still want it.

FraRPetO

Easy
    Years
  • LF: a flawless ditto (real flawless, not just a random ditto like someone did for me when i played heart gold :( )
    OF: 3 of the event shiny beasts or gamestop celebi
    I'm playing White version btw

Shadow101thehedgehog

It all starts with this...
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen May 17, 2014
    Offering: Zorua, Charmander, or Bulbasaur.
    Want: Mudkip.
    Contact me by: PM
    EDIT: Someone on TheSpeedGamers chat with the user name Moldymat98 traded me a lv 100 shiny mudkip. :D

Last edited:

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
    Years
  • LF- one of the recent event shiny Raikus, Suicunes, or Enteis (GEN IV)

OF- Manaphy, Shiny Crobat, Regice, Regirock, or lv100 Metagross

PM or VM if interested, Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    RUFFLET!!!!

i need a rufflet! willing to trade a pansage or pansear!
    fc: 1936 0216 9878

Years
  • Looking for a Tornadus just to have in my pokedex so i can trade my Thundurus so u can have it recorded too, unless someone can clone and trade my Thundurus for ur Tornadus :)

TTC

Tommy The Cat
    Years
  • Requesting: Perfect IV Ditto
    Offering: All recent event dogs, mew, celebi. Shiny and EVd Salamence, Shiny and EVd Dugtrio, Shiny Infernape, Shiny Ponyta. Various other EVd pokemon available on request.

I will need this pokemon on Gen. 5. Feel free to send me a VM or PM if you're interested and we can set something up. Also, if you have a Ditto with a few perfect IVs I'd be interested as well, just let me know what you've got.

Last edited:

Cresselia

Plasma Elite
    Years
  • LF: EV Trained 5th gen Pokemon
    FT: Shiny Kyremu, Shiny Virizion, Shiny Snivy, and a bunch of EV trained 4th gen VM me if interested

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2011
    i need reshiam snivy or tepig

offering white exclusives i need tepig snivy or reshiram send me a pm

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    i would like a few pokemon from the white forest which i can't get in myself :
    bagon, trapinch, pidgey, oddish, bellsprout, porygon, rhyhorn, wurmple, aron, azurill,
    slakoth, seedot, starly, shinx, budew, whismur and corphish.

i can offer abra, ralts, hoppip, wooper, surslit, lotad, magby, elekid, gastly, machop, magnemite, eevee, pichu,spiritomb, gible, larvitar, beldum, chrmander, tepig, oshawoot, snivy, stantler, kangaskhan, lapras and more

Years
  • looking for Event pokemon I dont have

Offering events and others
    Zorua lvl 10, Tornadus, Thundarus, Virizion, Cobalion, TRU Arceus, Michina Arceus, ALAMOS Darkrai, Lucas Shaymin, Aura Mew, Victini, Dialga, Palkia, 10 ANIV Celebi, Shiny Raikou, Shiny Suicune, Shiny Entei, Shiny Lugia, Shiny Ho-Oh, Manaphy, World08 Lucario, World09 weavile, GAMESTP Pichu,Shiny Mewtwo, Shiny Moltres, Zekrom, Reshiram, Larvesta, WIN2011 Celebi, Gamestp Deoxys, GAMESTP Jirachi, Any Gen Starters

sg3360

Pokémon Breeder
    Years
  • LF : Rufflet or Braviary and Thundurus (sp)
    OF : Black exclusive pokemon, Audino and Cubchoo if theyre any use, Snivy's, I could breed a few Oshawotts too

PM me if you want my FC :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2011
    To: DamienEros

i'll give you a level 100 togekiss, capable of making the opponent only having a 5% percent chancing of attacking you for the zekrom. My friend code is 4942-4721-6208

I am looking for a Carracosta around level 50, a Zebstrika around level 50, and a Krookodile around level 50. If you have one of these post your friend code please. My friend code is 4942-4721-6208.

I have a level 47 Conkeldurr, Gigalith level 46, a level 47 Archaeops.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back