• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingGrimmjow

Dragon Master
Years
  • Looking for a Darkrai

I need a Darkrai so if someone has one or a dusclops with reapers cloth on it, can they trade it to me? i will offer a pokemon if you want anything i have >.< thanks very much

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    In desperate need of a Riolu/Lucario, Sneasel/Weavile, and Chimchar.
    Offering Braviary, Druddigon, Throh, Audino, Heatmor, Ditto, Absol, Metang

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    looking for snivy or oshowot. Or a Hydreigon pref. Lvl 64
    I have a Zorua, tepig, or simisage

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2011
    Hey people im looking for some contagious pokerus for white. Also im in need of a dawn stone and a sun stone. If you could help me out that would be great.
    I dont have much to offer in white but i have platinum and HG maybe you need something out of there

Heart Gold

Jellicent Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2012
    I need a Darkrai so if someone has one or a dusclops with reapers cloth on it, can they trade it to me? i will offer a pokemon if you want anything i have >.< thanks very much

Don't you mean a Dusknoir?

Darkrai =
    Spr_5b_491.png

Dusknoir =
    Spr_5b_477.png

You get Darkrai by special events, and those events are currently unavailable.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • I'm looking for two things: a Bold/Calm synchronizer, like a Munna or Elgyem with that nature, and a Pokemon with Sweet Scent, such as Foongus or Maractus.

VM me if you can help me out.

Years
  • looking for Event pokemon I dont have

Offering events and others
    Zorua lvl 10, Tornadus, Thundarus, Virizion, Cobalion, TRU Arceus, Michina Arceus, ALAMOS Darkrai, Lucas Shaymin, Aura Mew, Victini, Dialga, Palkia, 10 ANIV Celebi, Shiny Raikou, Shiny Suicune, Shiny Entei, Shiny Lugia, Shiny Ho-Oh, Manaphy, World08 Lucario, World09 weavile, GAMESTP Pichu,Shiny Mewtwo, Shiny Moltres, Zekrom, Reshiram, Larvesta, WIN2011 Celebi, Gamestp Deoxys, GAMESTP Jirachi, Any Gen Starters

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    looking for skorupi or drapion

any1 got extra skorupi or dapion? any lvl will be fine i got 4th gen. too. really want one LOL

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Looking for pokerus in b/w

Anyone got a spare pokemon with pokerus?
    i can offer rufflet,mienfoo, or duosion

hollowman

Shinigami
    Years
  • In need of the Kanto starters.

I'm looking for the three starters from Kanto, I have a Gliscor lvl34, Empoleon lvl46 and a Raichu lvl48 I would be willing to trade.

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    LF Thundurus

I might be posting this in the wrong area but, i need the white exclusive cloud legendary, Thundurus, all i have really to offer is a male lvl 1 zorua with scratch leer dark pulse and taunt.

Years
  • Desperately need a Pokemon with uncured Pokerus. Literally any Pokemon with Pokerus would do.

I have some of the following just hatched that I can offer:

Solosis
    Oshawott
    Deino
    Petilil
    Wynaut
    Nidoran (F)
    Togepi

Please PM if you have anything!

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2011
    Hey people im looking for some contagious pokerus for white. Also im in need of a dawn stone and a sun stone. If you could help me out that would be great.
    I dont have much to offer in white but i have platinum and HG maybe you need something out of there

Years
  • After the Pokemall tour Celebi. Make an offer. I have a bit on Diamond/Heart Gold. Just let me know what you need. I am in Australia and they do not have this event here. Thanks :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2011
    Hey people im in need of a dawn stone and a sun stone for white If you could help me out that would be great.

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2011
    looking for pokemon from 1-4 gen in order to complete my national dex in pokemon white.
    i would like pokemon from the white forest too since i can get only a few of them and can't change them to others pokemon ( i can get abra, ralts, lotad, surskit, hoppip and wooper)

i can offer pokemon white exclusives, eevee, zorua, tepig, oshawoot, snivy, beldum, larvitar, abra, ralts, lotad, any breedable pokemon from the 5th gen, and more.
    i can also teach your pokemon a few TMs moves like EQ, stone edge, rock slide and a lot more.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back