• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Quick Question Thread

Is the white 3Ds XL too noticeable when playing the game?

• Yes, incredibly. You should go for a black screen.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah, you should probably go for something else.

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Nah, it's fine.

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • WHA- The white version is the best! ^^

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

RYOUKI

survive the world.
Years
I'm sorry if this is a dumb question but what game is more worth of buying? I'm trying to ponder whether I should buy Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey or Pokemon Black?

Strange Journey received a lot of positive reviews and I'm currently addicted to a Megami Tensei game. On the other hand, I'd really like to play Pokemon Black since that was the version I really wanted to buy instead of Pokemon White. I wanted to restart my Black but all of my hard earned legendaries have been transferred there. Or maybe I should get another novel game like Ace Attorney (is that even a visual novel?) or go with a Pokemon game I've never played before like Pokemon Ranger 3?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Well, all I can say is don't get Ranger. XD; Dunno about the others, but go ahead and cross Ranger off the list. Spin offs, imo, aren't really worth it. But I mean, if you played the other Rangers and liked them, ignore what I'm telling you. I'm just a Ranger hater really...that and you can spend your money better rather than on a silly spin off.

Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2011
Okay, I've recently re-entered the world of Pokemon and I need your help. I just finished playing Ruby. I have no Pokemon games released after this one.
Should my next adventure be B/W, HG/SS or Platinum?
Right now, I'm leaning toward HG/SS, due to the nostalgia factor. But I wouldn't mind experiencing a completely new region. And I'm pretty sure I'd like to play Platinum before I play B/W.
What do you think?

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
Okay, I've recently re-entered the world of Pokemon and I need your help. I just finished playing Ruby. I have no Pokemon games released after this one.
Should my next adventure be B/W, HG/SS or Platinum?
Right now, I'm leaning toward HG/SS, due to the nostalgia factor. But I wouldn't mind experiencing a completely new region. And I'm pretty sure I'd like to play Platinum before I play B/W.
What do you think?
I'd say Pokemon Platinum, HG/SS, and then B/W.
Or it can be HG/SS, and Platinum. But the reason for Platinum, you can transfer over your pokemon you have on Platinum to HG/SS. Then B/W since its the most recent Region/Gen.

Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2011

I'd say Pokemon Platinum, HG/SS, and then B/W.
Or it can be HG/SS, and Platinum. But the reason for Platinum, you can transfer over your pokemon you have on Platinum to HG/SS. Then B/W since its the most recent Region/Gen.

I'm sure this is a "duh" question to pretty much anyone on this website. Can I transfer my Pokemon from Ruby to any of the DS games?
As you can tell, I'm far behind on my Pokemon stuff. :)

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2011
Please help me!!!

hey guys, I bought a final fantasy viii copy a few week ago (because i sold my first one with my ps1 a long time ago) and I have the dumbest problem on earth! I can't take out the 2nd and 3rd cds!! I also bought a final fantasy ix copy too but they came with a different "holder" thats easy but this one... I don't knwo what to do!

It's very rigid and no matter where you push it or how you push it wont let go of the cd and I've tried everything but it doesn't work... and well... I'm getting near the end of the first cd xD it's really pissing me off and it makes me nervous the fact that I wont be able to play it because the case wont let go of it ¬¬" anyways, help me please!! and thanks a lot forehand!

I've posted some pictures so it helps!

Tyranee

Can't read my Poke'-face!
Years
You ever try wedging something between the center holder thing and the center of the CD? You'll have to be very careful but maybe you can lever it out.

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2011
yes I did try that but that's not the way it is supposed to be and if i do it I may damage the little things that grab the cd and end up with nothing to hold the cd. thank you so much for answering!

Years
They certainly can be tricky and sometimes you do have to put a bit of force into pressing the middle and lifting the CD at the same time. Don't worry, they don't break easily but just be gentle about it.
Just press the middle hard and lift one side of the CD.​

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2011
IT WORKED!! YEAHHH!! =D WOOHOO! hahahaah thanks guys!! you rock! (I had to push the center really hard and then move the CD a little to a direction so I could take it out one by one =D

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years
PSN Fake Birthday Giveaway

Hey, PC!

I was on PSN today, and I kept on receiving messages about a "fake birthday giveaway" featuring free games. I finally figured out that is was fake. I searched the internet if anyone knew anything about this, but I couldn't find anything. So, what are your opinions on it, and what is the info you know on it?:)

-JS7
AKA SerperiorStorm

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
Years
Hey, PC!

I was on PSN today, and I kept on receiving messages about a "fake birthday giveaway" featuring free games. I finally figured out that is was fake. I searched the internet if anyone knew anything about this, but I couldn't find anything. So, what are your opinions on it, and what is the info you know on it?:)

-JS7
AKA SerperiorStorm

Usually, random giveaways are not to be trusted. Just ignore and move on?

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
Years
ROFL WHY DID I WRITE THAT? XDDDDD

Anyway, more likely than not, you either have a crack somewhere on the hinge connectors (possibly on the inside), or the plastic got worn out a bit and now it's not fitting as properly. You can probably send it to Nintendo and they'll fix it for you, but if you're ballsy enough you can try it yourself. I'm not much for fixing tech, but you can always check the internet. Though, I'm pretty sure you void your customer service if you try to fix it yourself.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
Pretty Solider Sailor Moon(SNES): What are some Action Replay Codes for this game? I need the codes for infinite HP and EP and max level for everyone.

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
Years
Would a Dsi or any other DS Action Replay work with a 3DS, I doubt it but I just want to make sure? Has anyone tried it before? (with 3DS)

Years
Nope, it will not work. My friend had a DSi AR and he tried it, but it didn't work. I think it is due to the different OS on the 3DS that it won't show up, so that might be something to consider if you heavily use it when buying the 3DS.​

cazzler

Feraligatr FtW!
Years
Nope, it will not work. My friend had a DSi AR and he tried it, but it didn't work. I think it is due to the different OS on the 3DS that it won't show up, so that might be something to consider if you heavily use it when buying the 3DS.​

I've never used one before and I was thinking about it, but there is none for the 3DS, thanks the answer.

irishjay1

Don't mess with me.
Years
Nintendo Club Elite Rewards Deadline

I got 600 coins (platinum) on Nintendo club and I didn't pick the elite reward I wanted by the deadline. I could have picked if I wanted a gold or platinum reward. Will they still send me a reward?

Back