• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you use a diary?

Lord Flamingo

Hmm, pretzels.
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Apr 13, 2018
I have a diary where I list things I need to do, remark good things that happened and write down dreams. I don't use it too much, but it's fun.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
No, I don't keep one. Would rather just tell people things instead of writing it in a book. If I'm feeling ESPECIALLY bad, like, "nothing can save me" bad, I take all my feelings and turn it into fictional prose or poems, instead of a diary. It helps a lot more.

Last edited:

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
I have four notebooks/diaries. They're all empty, but I have a wrinkled spectre that gifts them to me on my birthday, even though I keep insisting that I don't use them. Aunts, sigh.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
I had diaries as a kid. Came naturally with my being a girly girl^^ I never really wrote anything seriously personal in them, though xD I was a pretty overall innocent child.

I keep dream journals now, which are diary like. Some stuff I write in them is likely stuff I wouldn't want certain other people reading, either. Like my brother. Luckily, he's actually pretty turned off by the very IDEA of 'dreams'. So I doubt i'll ever catch him reading all the ones I wrote down any time soon at all :P

Back