• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

how to set up a trainer battle that you can lose.

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2013
    Can someone explaine how to set up a trainer battle that if lost you still can continue. i did what the wiki said but for some reson i still black out after i lost so im not to sure what im doing rong.
    if posible can some one post an example event of this so i can see what im doing rong.

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    Code:
    pbTrainerBattle(PBTrainers::CAMPER,"Dave",_I("I enjoyed it."),false,0,[COLOR=Red]true[/COLOR])
    That red part means you'll continue after a loss/draw, rather than black out.

Note that if your trainer's event still has comments in it, any changes you made (i.e. to the red part) will be undone the next time the game is run. Delete the comments.

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2013
    Code:
    pbTrainerBattle(PBTrainers::CAMPER,"Dave",_I("I enjoyed it."),false,0,[COLOR=Red]true[/COLOR])
    That red part means you'll continue after a loss/draw, rather than black out.

Note that if your trainer's event still has comments in it, any changes you made (i.e. to the red part) will be undone the next time the game is run. Delete the comments.

thank you for that, thats exactly what i was doing wrong, I still had the comments in my event.

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2018
    Does anyone knows how to make trainer battle with set rules? For instance, like banning certain Pokémon, items, and making a 3V3 battles.

Back