• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello ~

Whim

king of weirdtropolis
Years
  • Good morning, everyone!

I'm Whim (kinda shocked this nick was avaiable) and I have a long story with the Pokémon franchise. Long story short, I've been to another foruns of Pokémon from my country, playing competitive and also having a gallery of my own (actually, I started learning the basics of graphic design because of Pokémon - I used to make avatars/signatures and that kind of stuff). Lately I felt kind of nostalgic and decided to start in a new community all over again! That's it. Hope it goes well!

Karl

Creator of [b]Pokémon Darkfire[/b]
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    Welcome aboard, Whim! It seems that the Pokémon franchise has been the reason for a lot of people's creative talents and even careers today. Good to have you here and I'm sure you'll fit right in.

Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2019
    Wow, I agree.

I think it's fantastic that it got your creative juices flowing! I wish you nothing but the best in the newfound nostalgia!

Whim

king of weirdtropolis
    Years
  • Wow, I agree.

I think it's fantastic that it got your creative juices flowing! I wish you nothing but the best in the newfound nostalgia!

They keep flowing until now. I ended up working as a freelancer later and, even today, I've got some options in hand in case I need extra money. It's funny to see how it was useful for me in the long-run. Wish you the same!

Welcome aboard, Whim! It seems that the Pokémon franchise has been the reason for a lot of people's creative talents and even careers today. Good to have you here and I'm sure you'll fit right in.

Yeah, right? Thanks dude!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hi there!! Welcome to our community! I actually found myself interested in Pokemon again last year. PS that's awesome re: graphic design. Be sure to showcase some of your works in our Art Studio :D

Whim

king of weirdtropolis
    Years
  • Hi there!! Welcome to our community! I actually found myself interested in Pokemon again last year. PS that's awesome re: graphic design. Be sure to showcase some of your works in our Art Studio :D

I'm doing this someday for sure when I have time for that. Also thanks <3 (lov ur pink nick too kys)

Years
  • yeahhh good choice! pc is hecka cool

As an artist and graphic designer myself, you being into gfx is quite good to hear. Am sure you'll fit right in. :3c Welcome, Whim!

Back