• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

fenberry

Lover <3
Years
  • Age 18
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2019
My name is Fen, Fenberry, and I'm a pokemon nerd. I've loved Pokemon for about 10 years, since I was a little kid! I'm currently working on getting a Nintendo Switch to play the new pokemon game, as well as Let's Go Eevee/Let's Go Pikachu.

Karl

Creator of [b]Pokémon Darkfire[/b]
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Hey hey, Fen! Welcome to the forum and community. There are lots of Pokémon nerds here so don't worry - you'll fit right in! :laugh-squinted:

I've gotta say, Pokémon LGE/LGP looks pretty awesome. What's your favorite Pokémon game to date?

Last edited:

fenberry

Lover <3
Years
  • Age 18
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2019
Sorry for such a late reply! My favorite game would have to be Black 2 and White 2. This generation gets a lot of hate, but I think the story plot for this game is amazing.

What about yours?

Karl

Creator of [b]Pokémon Darkfire[/b]
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Sorry for such a late reply! My favorite game would have to be Black 2 and White 2. This generation gets a lot of hate, but I think the story plot for this game is amazing.

What about yours?

Never played anything beyond Gen 3 (I know, wtf), so I'd have to say G/S/C are my favorites.

After all, the Route 26/27 music is by far the best route music in the entire series!

fenberry

Lover <3
Years
  • Age 18
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2019
Gotta love that Gen 2! I recently got a reproduction of pokemon crystal and I'm pretty stoked to play it.

Years
  • Age 33
  • uk
  • Seen Jun 2, 2021
hello there welcome hope you enjoy your time here, good luck with getting a switch let's go is a great game

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Welcome Fen! I just recently got a Switch myself and I'm really enjoying Let's Go Eevee. I watched a plethora of Let's Plays of Let's Go until I could sedate my itch! Why not join us in the constant Pokemon discussions we have going on? BW2 were such amazing games, they don't deserve all the hate they get that's for sure. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! Enjoy your stay!

Stumpy.

[b][i][color=#330033][font="Lobster Two]The Lone P
Years
Greetings, Fen ^-^

Pokémon Let's Go was actually pretty entertaining (despite some negative feedback), but I enjoyed it.

If you so happen to get a Switch and a Let's Go game, lemme know, I could be able to help you complete your Dex!

Back