• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh, hello there

~Z~

Banned
Years
  • Who I am ?
    Well, I'm an earthling living in France and I'm happy to join your lovely community

When did I started Pokémon ?
    It was back in 1999, the anime introduced me to the world of Pokémon. I still remember it like it was yesterday, the show was every wednesday at 10 a.m. (we didn't had school the wednesday morning here) and it was a portal to a magical world. I started collecting cards and a few months later I found a Game Boy and the famous red cartridge under the Christmas tree. After that I used to play Pokémon during most of my free time or even better, during long car trips or in the train. I even won a small event at my local Toys "R" Us

In the end, I think I must have stopped playing a little before the launch of the third generation

What I'm interested in ?
    Mostly creative content and in-game challenges

Have a wonderful day or night depending on where you live !
    ~Z~​

Karl

Creator of [b]Pokémon Darkfire[/b]
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    Welcome, Z. It is our community now!

I miss waking up early and watching the show too. Life was so much simpler back then! There's nothing quite like the first gen.

Years
  • Tapu Lele is adorable, even if she is a bit mischievous in the anime haha. Welcome to PC and back to Pokémon! You said you stopped playing during gen III, are you catching up with the series now then?

~Z~

Banned
    Years
  • Welcome, Z. It is our community now!

I miss waking up early and watching the show too. Life was so much simpler back then! There's nothing quite like the first gen.

Thanks for the warm welcome ! It was such a simple life indeed, I remember setting my alarm clock just to watch the show haha

Tapu Lele is adorable, even if she is a bit mischievous in the anime haha. Welcome to PC and back to Pokémon! You said you stopped playing during gen III, are you catching up with the series now then?

Really ?! I only saw a GIF of her bullying a Rockruff. I really want to catch up on the anime but I have to admit the 1000+ episodes discourage me to do it for now since I already have plenty of books to read and/or shows to watch on my list

Actually I stopped just before gen III, somewhere between Crystal and Ruby/Sapphire . I recently did Ultra Moon and it was fun. The 3D world was by far the biggest improvement for me, there's also lot of story now and actual likable characters. The only one who was more a meme for me was Hau, not as a character but as a rival

I'm planning to do the other ones now and probably Heartgold/Soulsilver for the nostalgia

Last edited:

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Bonjour! Comment allez-vous mon amie? Est-ce tu aime les forums de Pokecommunity? Je suggére le Hackshowcase, parce que les forums sont renommé pour les Hacks!

~Z~

Banned
    Years
  • Bonjour! Comment allez-vous mon amie? Est-ce tu aime les forums de Pokecommunity? Je suggére le Hackshowcase, parce que les forums sont renommé pour les Hacks!

Salut ! Et bien écoute je vais super bien, merci. Et toi alors ? Je vois que tu parles français c'est cool. Sinon ouais ils sont top les forums. Je te remercie pour la suggestion, je ne manquerai pas d'y faire un tour à l'occasion :mudkip-smilesquint:

Last edited:
    Back