• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga NP: The Theory of Slice of Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
  • Lel yolo. XD They can. But they can also ban you for posting inappropriate content. And that's a perma ban. :x

Just...just try to be careful. I'd be a sad panda if you were to disappear. Because regardless of our differences in opinion over a lot of stuff, I still like you.

ANYWAY, I still have no idea when a new JoJo episode comes out. I wanna know since I'm super hyped for it and can't wait to see next ep. ;;

ZetaZaku

AEUG Pilot
    Years
  • I honestly dislike the fact that you people assume that anyone who watches it is into 11 year old lolis and want to shove their cocks inside them.

I like it for the vivid colors, the art style, great animation, the comedy and for the, as per episode two, interesting plot. It has been more interesting than part 1 of JoJo, at least. But of course, all you see is 'lel loli pantsu'.
    I didn't mean to imply that. It's just the fact that a work is sexualizing an 11 year old girl that's off putting here. Look at her hips lol. Lolis are supposed to be cute, not "sexy".

Not sure what you're trying to say Lapras, but Puru is the best loli.

Years
  • I totally forgot how crazy the games in No Game No Life got and why I fell in love with them. But the extra shoutouts to other franchises like Phoenix Wright and Jojo is just icing to the cake. Gave me chills when he swticed from Chess to Age of Empires ROTFL.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • NGNL seems interesting so far, but the boy doesn't really seem to be that much other than a self-insert for gamers as Kirito was. DX I think it will get better though, and I'm going to keep watching it anyway regardless of 11 yr old and the weird relationship the two have (how is an 11 yr old a hikikomori NEET anyway though?)

derozio

Years
  • Kirito and him have the same VA. :p Also, yeah, both are OP characters with little depth. But NGNL is super fun and I like that! :D

I'll go and watch episoe 3 in an hour. Or half an hour.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • Top 20? Isn't that like the middle of the list already?
    Yea, but it's not in last 10. Those are unpopular series.

I know, right? ♥♥♥♥ like Infinite Stratos sells a ton when stuff like Kyousou Giga and Uchouten Kazoku, shows deemed great by my trusted companions, sell like ♥♥♥♥.
    IS has cute girls.
    Girls have boobs.
    IS has HanaKana.

He only watches it for the little girl's pants.
    Who doesn't?

I know but. I would miss you if you were banned. :x

Also, why post images anyway if you know it is risky?
    Isn't it acceptable for Anime section? =D

(how is an 11 yr old a hikikomori NEET anyway though?)
    If she doesn't go to school she is considered NEET.

derozio

Years
  • Infinite Stratos is still ♥♥♥♥ even if it has HanaKana, sorry Satoshi.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • Cecelia, Chifuyu-nee and the sisters from S2 are the only good regular characters. I also liked that red head that was in probably about one episode.

Germany, France, China and Japan are all awful. Sadly the worst girl will win.

derozio

Years
  • No, Infinite Stratos is ♥♥♥♥. Elfen Lied tier for me. And that's a very, very low tier.

Anybody know when new episodes of JoJo come out usually? And Mahouka's?

derozio

Years
  • Is Gaia, like, some hipster anime community? If hating on IS makes me hipster so be it.

derozio

Years
  • I do not know what is the opposite of hipster, to be honest. What, mainstreamfeg or something?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back