• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: So.... What IS an emblem?

The Foogle

Gone For Good
Years
  • I was looking on someone's profile and I see a list of emblems. I looked on my profile and I didn't see the option to view them. What are they, and how do I get them?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Emblems are basically an old rewards system of PC's. You could get one for various reasons, such as hitting a posting milestone, for your birthday, winning an event, among many others. Staff members manually handed them out to people. Some you could request. The likely reason you don't have an emblems tab on your profile page is because you probably don't have any emblems.

It's kind of a dead feature now, although we have been very slowly getting around to replacing it with something a little better. When will this thing be implemented? idk

The Foogle

Gone For Good
    Years
  • Oh ok

I have an idea for a replacement. They can be called Feats and it tells you what you have to do to unlock it so you aren't on your own. Bronze silver and gold ranking, perhaps?

Back