• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello :)

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 18, 2018
Hello :)

Joined for general trading and whatnot, will probably lurk a lot but I don't bite.

I currently study physics and japanese on the west coast. (まだぺらぺらじゃないがいっしょに話しましょう<3). I like to draw and am into fire emblem and pro overwatch (nyxl will win season 1 you can fight me), please talk to me, I enjoy making friends :)

Last edited:

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Welcome to PC! Ooooooh Physics, I remember taking that in high school was a pretty fun class. If you feel comfortable, feel free to post your drawings over in the Art Studio. I have OW installed, just don't play it rofl because I'm terrible. I watch pro League of Legends so maybe I should watch pro OW a bit more. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask~ Also, Seoul Dynasty ftw!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 18, 2018
Welcome to PC! Ooooooh Physics, I remember taking that in high school was a pretty fun class.

Physics is pain and suffering haha man at least I'm not a computer scientist.

If I find anything on old computers I'll be sure to post it. Maybe old, dead forums have my stuff still :')

Exothermic

Keeper of the Hammer
Years
Welcome to the forums, Kururina!

It's really cool to hear that you're studying Physics and Japanese, that sounds difficult to me. And yeah, Overwatch is really fun and watching competitive OW is always exciting. Also, speaking of trading, you can do them at Trading Corner so do check that out if you'd like to!

Anyway, I hope to see you around the forums soon! Thanks for joining us, and have a nice day! :)

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Physics is pain and suffering haha man at least I'm not a computer scientist.

If I find anything on old computers I'll be sure to post it. Maybe old, dead forums have my stuff still :')

Oh man... I started off in college with a major in Computer Science... let's say I changed majors as soon a possible :P

Back