• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Proposal: What Pokémon Games Could Come To The Switch? (Series)

Z25

Team Player
Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    What Pok?mon Games Could Come To The Switch? (Series)

With Nintendo's next big system right around the corner, I thought this would be a good series to start. In it I would (and anyone who may be interested) discuss the different types of pokemon games we could see on the Switch. It would take all kinds of ideas and discuss how they could play, why make it, and more.

The series would be designed to showcase some need game ideas and outline what would make them fun to play. It would even go into details such as what controls could be used to heighten the expierence.

For example using the Rumble features we could get a new pokemon Rumble ( simple example but one that would work).

So thoughts? This may not need a series, but an article showcasing potential overall could be good. If one article I'd bring up existing spinoffs and more that could be seen again on the switch.

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
    Years
  • What Cooler said. While I'm down for editorials, open letters to Nintendo with an enclosed wish list I'm not sure is a good idea

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Moved to the public section.

I don't feel this is an "open letters to Nintendo with an enclosed wish list", nor is there anything wrong with a wish-list article. I don't quite feel it needs a series however - one article to cover potential titles would suffice imo.

Maybe go with what Cooler said - have a discussion thread first on the topic, and then use the response to shape an article.

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    Alright, I thought I'd bring it up. I'll probably go and participate in the threads then when I can and possibly go from there.

Back