• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you knew you were going to die tomorrow?

ChronicEdge

Space Lion
Years
I wouldn't give a damn, and would do nothing.

EDIT: I would send Switchback a message informing her of my impending demise.

2A4Rulez

Kurotsuchi FTW
Years
I would pray and repent. It doesn't make sense doing all the things mentioned before me. Think about it if you you do some really bad stuff,you could go to hell.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
I'd do whatever the hell I wanted, end up in jail, die and then the jail gets sued because everyone thinks I died there because they didn't look after me enough. Oh, that and catch up with friends and say bye to people~

zevarius kerensky

i bid my timberwolf in defiance of yer claim!
Years
i have a list... of 8 things

1 attempt beating my games (every game i have)
2 prey 2 lord giavl'es i live (lord giavl'es is my brother)
3 have a mud bath
4 go back 2 lucaria (my true home and tell them my fate)
5 have an energy drink
6 tell every person about my lucarian life
7 get the triforce in oot zelda
8 tell every1 about my fate, thn die ._.

Years
I would, in any particular order:
-Be rude/insulting to anyone I met.
-Do many illegal things.
-Meet up with many hot girls.
-Do things from Jackass, including life-threatening stunts. Hell, I'm gonna die anyways. I'mma go out with a bang.

bgt

R A W R
Years
  • Age 15
  • Seen Jun 21, 2011
Drive down to Georgia and make out with Sylphiel and Arcanine.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Jump off a cliff Ahahaha
No i dunno to be honest. Spend it with my family i guess. I wouldn't have any great desires. This will be shorter than my usual posts as well family really do mean the world to me.

Neutrino

The Jelly-Stuff of legend...
Years
A really good friend of mine did of cancer last year, and she had a list of things she wanted to do. She didn't even finish it in time....

Even worse, one of the things near the end was give me a kiss. ;_;
R.I.P.

If I was gonna die tomorrow, I'd try to make a really good impression on people.

Giraffles <3

podɐʇǝɯ
Years
I'd be super depressed and scared. I would most likely spend my time complaining and crying. You can say "Why not live it up?" or something like that, but at the end I'm still going to die and that is the one thing I never want to happen.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
Um... gather all the ones I love most and have a party, but before that I'd make a huge tl;dr post here that would take me less than half an hour to write saying goodbye to everyone... and I'd also have to kiss the one true love of my live... and then the rest would play out like some sort of crazy 24-style plot in which I get caught up in a government conspiracy and I can do all these crazy stunts like jumping off bridges to catch people because I'm gonna be dead by the end of the day anyways -

I got carried away there :(

I'd probably do a lot of looting, smashing things etc :) Just a lot of radical fun!

I do whatever I damn well pleased.
I'd kill someone. I'd do something really dangerous. I'd break as many laws as possible, and then say goodbye.

Number one priority would be lose to my damn virginity. Otherwise use it to date this girl, punch all the jerks in my life, and enjoy a cigarette under a tree in my final minutes.

Oh yeah. I forgot about loosing my virginity. Yep. I'd have to do that. And having a cigarette, that's a good idea too.

Get laid, Get drunk as hell, Get laid, rob a bank, smoke a joint, die while getting laid.

Drop some acid, smoke a pack of cigarettes and enjoy some sex

I'd do whatever the hell I wanted, end up in jail, die and then the jail gets sued because everyone thinks I died there because they didn't look after me enough.

I would, in any particular order:
-Be rude/insulting to anyone I met.
-Do many illegal things.
-Meet up with many hot girls.
-Do things from Jackass, including life-threatening stunts. Hell, I'm gonna die anyways. I'mma go out with a bang.

Well guys... my faith in the human race has finally been restored!

Shem

Bored...
Years
I would just go in the woods and die, that's where I want to be. I wouldn't want to worry anybody, I would definately spend time with my dad, but just crawl in the woods where nobody will ever find me and die, so that the animals can consume my flesh and I can biodegrade and the energy in my body can return to the life cycle instead of being pumped full of embalming fluid.

But I might do a murder or two first >.>

psychopath002

Bronze League: Fire Gym
Years
I would go around, slapping people in the face with a Pizzahut "Pizzone" yelling out "PIZZONED!!!!" and end the day by eating as much pie as I could handle...
Ah... I'd have fun!

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 6, 2013
I would do a hell of a lot of stealing and burning. Plus I would tell a lot of people what i hate about them.

Michii

as in Mishy
Years
If I knew I was going to die tomorrow, I'd spend the rest of my life writing. I'd write about my regrets, my loves, my opinions on the world and of everyone I know. I'd just keep writing about everything in my mind that I haven't shared with everyone. I want them to find out more and more about me even after my death, almost like I can live on in the world without being there. :]

Napalm

Careful! That Stuff Burns!
Years
Get wasted on weed. Not to mention to play the fastest song possible on my guitar. I'm not the serious time waster as you can see.

LAST THING - PUT ON DEATH METAL AND GRINDCORE FULL F****** BLAST!

Last edited:
Back