• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2011
Good to see PC is back up, no new shinies since Dialga. I did manage to find some emerald shinies due to the frame thing that was discovered, but they aren't worthy shinies. Hope to find time for Ruby my lucky shiny cartridge and find some shinies in there.

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
I'm almost done filling up Ruby with a second set of 13 Boxes of Charmander Eggs to hatch!! Also, I got my hands on second Diamond (soft-reseted Gen IV Legendary Shinies, I hath arriveth)!!! So, I'm going to play through all the way till I reach Solaceon and begin hatching Charmander Eggs here too!! XD Good luck to all!! ^_^

Years
uncatchshinypooch.jpg

XD
100 Resets into Treecko SRing in Sapphire, and that thing pops out.
So I'm telling Pokerealm/shinyhunter about it on MSN, while uploading the video ten minutes later with it still on the screen, on my Ruby file, this thingy appeared.

shinyquaza.jpg

6,000 Resets, Brave Nature, Perfect Speed and Good SP Atk is total win.
I am crazy happy about this.
Good luck to all, and hopefully this place starts getting some more activity.

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
uncatchshinypooch.jpg

XD
So I'm telling Pokerealm/shinyhunter about it on MSN, while uploading the video ten minutes later with it still on the screen, on my Ruby file, this thingy appeared.

shinyquaza.jpg

XD I can't even get Treecko to shine, let alone encounter a Shiny uncatchable!!

D: WHY??? Why can't I get my Charmander!?!?!

1000 congratulations on the Rayquaza, Mence Master!! :D

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
uncatchshinypooch.jpg

XD

shinyquaza.jpg

Congratulations Mence, it's good to see that someone got a new shiny and congratulations on shiny poochyena, I know it's uncatchable, but it's a good sign that you will get treeko soon.

Shadow Chaos said:
XD I can't even get Treecko to shine, let alone encounter a Shiny uncatchable!!

D: WHY??? Why can't I get my Charmander!?!?!

You will get your charmander soon, don't worry be happy. After all you're going to hatch it in two games, that means you'll have more probabilities. Take it easy.

See you later everyone and Good Luck.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Unlucky on the uncatchable MM, gratz on Ray though. I have always wanted a shiny Rayquaza, love its black look.

I haven't spent long on Shiny hunting recently. To much work and depression, but I am off school this week and I am hoping to get my HUGE pile of homework done by Wednesday and as I have now been working non stop since 10am I should be able to get it done easily. Maybe even by tomorrow unless I get distracted with something. That will leave 2 days of hunting and hopefully Torchic will sparkle.

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
[...]
You will get your charmander soon, don't worry be happy. After all you're going to hatch it in two games, that means you'll have more probabilities. Take it easy.

See you later everyone and Good Luck.

Actually, I'm now searching for it on three... I've been searching on Diamond and Ruby, and Diamond 2 is my third game!! :P And thanks!! XD LOL!! I wasn't complaining, I was just saying that cause now even Mence Master has gotten his target, and I have yet to!! XD Besides, after a year of hatching, another year doesn't bother me!! ^_^

Years
Well, it's easy to SR instead of breed.
I find SRing always faster.
I prefer it as well.
I'm off/on Moltres hunting, and when I'm not hunting it but still playing my FireRed Game, I'm either hunting Mewtwo or a wild shiny.
Gonna do a LITTLE BIT of SRing for Regice and Treecko, and gotta finish up EV Training Rayquaza.
Good luck, all you three.

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
Well, it's easy to SR instead of breed.
I find SRing always faster.
I prefer it as well.
I'm off/on Moltres hunting, and when I'm not hunting it but still playing my FireRed Game, I'm either hunting Mewtwo or a wild shiny.
Gonna do a LITTLE BIT of SRing for Regice and Treecko, and gotta finish up EV Training Rayquaza.
Good luck, all you three.

Indeed, but since I only have one FireRed, and I'm quite attached to that file, I just can't reset it!! But if I could, I would (breeding is eternal, especially on Ruby...) >_>;

Thanks, and good luck to you too!! ^_^

Evil Sonic

Fufufu, All according to plan.
Years
  • Seen Jun 5, 2023
I have a question: If you guessed your time on that time counter thing and actually got a shiny and you never got your SID will that shiny count in this club?

Years
I believe it should, as nothing was really used.

Also, Shadow Chaos, I've restarted my FR so many times now.
xD
Just migrate, and restart!
I'm gonna finish EV Training Rayquaza tonight, and hopefully it'll be Level 100 by tomorrow.
I'm going to try and find any shiny I can in FR, a shiny Pooch or Treecko (Either would please me at this point) in Sapphire, and either Regice or Poochyena/Wurmple/Zigzagoon in Ruby.
Good luck to all.

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
I believe it should, as nothing was really used.

Also, Shadow Chaos, I've restarted my FR so many times now.
xD
Just migrate, and restart!
I'm gonna finish EV Training Rayquaza tonight, and hopefully it'll be Level 100 by tomorrow.
I'm going to try and find any shiny I can in FR, a shiny Pooch or Treecko (Either would please me at this point) in Sapphire, and either Regice or Poochyena/Wurmple/Zigzagoon in Ruby.
Good luck to all.

XD I've been tempted to, but just can't yet!! =P

The only game I've ever restarted was Ruby!! DX

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
I also want to restart my ruby game, but not yet until I'm able to migrate my pokemon.
For now I'm taking a little rest since I've been busy with some homework, maybe this weekend I'll start again.
By the way, is possible to organize a tournament where only shiny pokemon participate?, you know between the club members.
It's only an idea.
See you everyone and Good Luck.

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2013
Congrats to new shinies guys.

As Mence Master stated, my latest shiny was a shiny Latios, who took me by surprise when it appeared. I haven't had any success with any of my games since then though. I'm still hunting for shiny Paras in LeafGreen and I have also left Dratini for a bit in FireRed and I'm hunting for a shiny Tangela. I really hope that one of these 2 targets shows up next.

Getting pretty tired of nothing shining, so I really do hope something pops up soon, really need motivation to shiny hunt lately.

Chr. Draco

Spatial Rift
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024

As Mence Master stated, my latest shiny was a shiny Latios, who took me by surprise when it appeared. I haven't had any success with any of my games since then though. I'm still hunting for shiny Paras in LeafGreen and I have also left Dratini for a bit in FireRed and I'm hunting for a shiny Tangela. I really hope that one of these 2 targets shows up next.

Getting pretty tired of nothing shining, so I really do hope something pops up soon, really need motivation to shiny hunt lately.

Congratulations on latios; Was it in ruby, sapphire or emerald?

DDD'SSCEPTILE

GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
Years
It's been a while since I've posted.

I got sick again last week, but I'm getting better. This makes it 3 times in 3 months, more than I have ever been in a long time.

I haven't been playing Pokemon that much. I randomly hatch Magikarps at will; I think that's what I want most right now.

The most heartbreaking thing is that my old white DS Lite that I mentioned a while back that would occasionally turn off in Sleep Mode?

Yeah. It's gotten worse, and more frequent, which means I can't chain on it.

Not that I really want to chain anything... I have targets, but I just don't have the inspiration.

So I'll just play here and there. and not do that Emerald thing. It's ridiculous how fast this has caught on.
Just as how we thought egg chaining would ruin shiny Pokemon, now this comes along, and it's all too real...
Oh well.

Good luck everyone and congrats to those who have new shinies. Nice Rayquaza you got there, MenceMaster.

I guess I'll be hatching Magikarps and SRing Latias when I feel like it.

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012

Good luck on Paras and Tangela, and Dratini as well when you get back to it!! ^_^

It's been a while since I've posted.

I got sick again last week, but I'm getting better. This makes it 3 times in 3 months, more than I have ever been in a long time.

I haven't been playing Pokemon that much. I randomly hatch Magikarps at will; I think that's what I want most right now.

The most heartbreaking thing is that my old white DS Lite that I mentioned a while back that would occasionally turn off in Sleep Mode?

Yeah. It's gotten worse, and more frequent, which means I can't chain on it.

Not that I really want to chain anything... I have targets, but I just don't have the inspiration.

So I'll just play here and there. and not do that Emerald thing. It's ridiculous how fast this has caught on.
Just as how we thought egg chaining would ruin shiny Pokemon, now this comes along, and it's all too real...
Oh well.

Good luck everyone and congrats to those who have new shinies. Nice Rayquaza you got there, MenceMaster.

I guess I'll be hatching Magikarps and SRing Latias when I feel like it.

Hope you get to back to 100% and good luck on both Magikarp and Latias!! =D

As for me, I reached Solaceon Town last night and began filling up boxes, which I'm going to continue in a bit!! Really hoping that my first Shiny encounter in Diamond 2 is Charmander!! =D Good luck to everybody!! ^_^

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
May I join this epic club? :3
I have a Shiny Steelix, caught in victory Road (Pokemon Diamond)

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2011
I just passed the 5th gym for Ruby. Hunting more often and training, no shiny sightings. I'm currently on Route 119 hoping for a shiny Tropius but these guys are rare. Well on my way to the weather station.

Back