• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon S.P.E.C.T.R.U.M.

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2020
    New version again. Fixed the Nimbian guy, a bunch of tile errors, added a few more sprites, and fixed some other bugs I found myself.

RAR:
    https://mega.nz/#!4sYAgaBa!J4tgEmbSU02w7e9VLNWrxNeG4GPG_W3moZ3HyGWnt64

ZIP:
    https://mega.nz/#!sgQEBArR!ZjAJAS7IrdPyIUX51CM4WQtttV3FPqg1gC0We7RPB_Q

Changelog:
    Spoiler:

EDIT: I found a cause for some of the lag. There was a function in Essentials that was making the game run a lot worse after encryption. I updated the links above to include the version with the fix.
    Is Burspine's evolution available yet ?

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2018
    Hi. I want to try out your game but I don't know how to get it? What do I need to do?

MasterBallz

MasterBall Abuser
    Years
  • The guy in the barn that's supposed to give you something once you've caught 30 pokemon won't give me anything even though I've caught exactly 30 according to the pokedex.

Years
  • The guy in the barn that's supposed to give you something once you've caught 30 pokemon won't give me anything even though I've caught exactly 30 according to the pokedex.
    At first he didn't give me anything either until I had 34. I think its not about Pok?mon in the dex, but actual live Pok?mon you own.

MasterBallz

MasterBall Abuser
    Years
  • At first he didn't give me anything either until I had 34. I think its not about Pok?mon in the dex, but actual live Pok?mon you own.

Yeah I decided to catch 1 more and that did the trick but thanks nonetheless.

Do you know if the pokemon he gives you evolves? It would suck if this and Apololo don't evolve :(

I found a bug where the last guy you battle to replace the gym leaders in the mines gets you stuck.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Yeah I decided to catch 1 more and that did the trick but thanks nonetheless.

Do you know if the pokemon he gives you evolves? It would suck if this and Apololo don't evolve :(

I found a bug where the last guy you battle to replace the gym leaders in the mines gets you stuck.
    Yeah, well unfortunately it can't evolve. Also, I added a page for Decaedile and Apololo to the wiki if you want to check their stats or moveset

Years
  • I'm on the Ship to Sandy Town. Are the Beackaneer flying backwards or are they just so slow that the ship can leave them behind this fast?

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2019
    Would be possible to give Solrock/Solaclipse in a next update Flare Blitz? (they really lack stabs)

Last edited:
    Years
  • I searched in the dry and wet zone but I couldn't find the gym leader
    help needed
    If you still need help, the guy you are looking for is in the Wet Zone. He looks like a normal Bug Catcher. At first he is staring at the water soon after the entrance, then after you talk to him, he Will go to a smaller nearby island to catch a Deacedile. The Black Sludge it is holding Will scare off the Ariados at the gym entrance.

Years
  • When my opponent used Dragon Tail, the Pokémon I was forced to send out used the move my other Pokémon have used in the previous turn

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2020
    If you still need help, the guy you are looking for is in the Wet Zone. He looks like a normal Bug Catcher. At first he is staring at the water soon after the entrance, then after you talk to him, he Will go to a smaller nearby island to catch a Deacedile. The Black Sludge it is holding Will scare off the Ariados at the gym entrance.

Thanks ,found him and had the most clutch battle ever
    with my krosbeak taking down 3 of his pkmn !
    props to you @TheKojo

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2022
    Spoiler:

Back