• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon S.P.E.C.T.R.U.M.

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2023
    Getting this error on 1.3 whenever I try to open the pokedex

hx5qE5v.png

Years
  • My boyfriend found a glitch with Tumbli and it?s Harvest ability.
    He caught a Tumbli with Harvest in Route 2 and gave a berry to it. Did a battle with it and it ate the berry, but when the battle was done and he opened ?Pokemon? to look at his team, the game crashed and he wasn?t able to continue playing. This happened when he tried the game 2 years ago too. His save file was destroyed both times because of Harvest x?D
    He only played long enough to get to Route 2 to catch Tumbli. Both on 1.2.1 and 1.3.0. I?ve had no problem myself and I?ve beaten the first gym. I have not caught a Tumbli.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    My boyfriend found a glitch with Tumbli and it?s Harvest ability.
    He caught a Tumbli with Harvest in Route 2 and gave a berry to it. Did a battle with it and it ate the berry, but when the battle was done and he opened ?Pokemon? to look at his team, the game crashed and he wasn?t able to continue playing. This happened when he tried the game 2 years ago too. His save file was destroyed both times because of Harvest x?D
    He only played long enough to get to Route 2 to catch Tumbli. Both on 1.2.1 and 1.3.0. I?ve had no problem myself and I?ve beaten the first gym. I have not caught a Tumbli.

I've tried to reproduce this bug but I haven't been able to. I'll look into it further.

EDIT: Found and fixed. Will be in next update.

Getting this error on 1.3 whenever I try to open the pokedex

hx5qE5v.png

I figured out the cause for this one. It happens if you move your cursor in a previous version of the game to near the end of the pokedex and then move to a new version.

You can actually fix this yourself, if your save is still compatible with 1.2. Make a copy of your save first to be safe, then go back to 1.2, move your pokedex cursor back to the first value (Kokoala) then save, then move to 1.3.0. The issue should then be gone. I'll put a fix for this in the next update so moving the cursor back isn't required.

I also found a bug myself relating to outfits; if you are in 1.2 but are using an outfit other than the default one, switch to the default one first before moving to 1.3. I've already fixed this and it will be in the next update as well.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2023
    For some reason I can't progress after getting the pokegear and false swipe from Yucca's wife. I tried talking to everyone but I can't find a way to progress. Am I doing something wrong?

EDIT: NVM I found it!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Just a warning: There was a softlock found in this version of the game that will be fixed in the next version. So in 1.3.0 avoid this area.

dUxALx0.png

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Loving the game, but the game crashes when you want to get into the pokedex.. and there is no changing of pokemon in battles between trainers? Like when a trainer sends out a new one you are usally asked if you want to change..

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Does Decaedile evolve by level up? I'm scared to death that it's by water stone or something and I chose a Fire Stone instead.
    Decaedile doesn't evolve. There is one Pokémon other Pokémon in the demo that evolves with the Fire Stone and another that evolves with the Water Stone.

Loving the game, but the game crashes when you want to get into the pokedex.. and there is no changing of pokemon in battles between trainers? Like when a trainer sends out a new one you are usally asked if you want to change..
    The Pokedex thing is a known bug that is fixed in the next update coming out within the next day or two. Switching is disabled so I can focus on balancing the game only around the one option.

Years
  • Decaedile doesn't evolve. There is one Pokémon other Pokémon in the demo that evolves with the Fire Stone and another that evolves with the Water Stone.

The Pokedex thing is a known bug that is fixed in the next update coming out within the next day or two. Switching is disabled so I can focus on balancing the game only around the one option.

Thank you very much.

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2024
    I just saw the recently updated of this game and started playing it. But I have a question about the Spectrum wiki: Is there gonna be an update about the Spectrum wiki? So I can see the new updated pokédex about the new pokémon.

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2023
    Is there a way to change Aychem's form? I thought it was possible to do this in the last version, but I can't remember....

Years
  • I just saw the recently updated of this game and started playing it. But I have a question about the Spectrum wiki: Is there gonna be an update about the Spectrum wiki? So I can see the new updated pokédex about the new pokémon.

That Will be a lot of work as this looks like a big update. Need to rework almost all pages, but it Will be done eventually.

Years
  • Is there a way to change Aychem's form? I thought it was possible to do this in the last version, but I can't remember....

Aychem changes form when you attempt to teach it a HM (you don't really need to teach it). At least thats how it was in the last version

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2023
    Just ended the demo really good game over all but have a few questions
    1.) Is surf available at the end to explore? Since the message at the end notes a bit of exploring on the early zones
    2.) Can you open the door on the right wing of the Power Plant? the one with the frozen guy on the wall
    3.) Are any of the regional variants of the official games like Spinarak or Nincada available?
    4.) Does the Garbodor from the dump/sewers appear in-game or Its just mentioned
    5.) Any rainbow stone available in this demo?
    6.) Any way to evolve the regional Elekid in the future? With rainbow stone maybe?

Keep up the good work, thanks.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    v1.3.1 is out with some fixes.

RAR:
    https://mega.nz/#!5hY1yQYa!oeJAaEpGOPufN0P_qWaYae2PvRKVsUe4Yp-P8s9FX8k
    ZIP:
    https://mega.nz/#!NxAlFAyK!wHLA11_-KCgrsFiUvpejQDFCzpB3zUU7_jKEvu907PI

Changelog:
    Spoiler:

Since the wiki is out of date I will also post the pokemon.txt and encounters.txt PBS files if anyone wants them as a guide or if they want to help update the wiki.

pokemon.txt:
    https://pastebin.com/G3kAhUxk
    encounters.txt:
    https://pastebin.com/AHSAz2xV
    trainers.txt:
    https://pastebin.com/5tSmVCJz

Just ended the demo really good game over all but have a few questions
    1.) Is surf available at the end to explore? Since the message at the end notes a bit of exploring on the early zones
    2.) Can you open the door on the right wing of the Power Plant? the one with the frozen guy on the wall
    3.) Are any of the regional variants of the official games like Spinarak or Nincada available?
    4.) Does the Garbodor from the dump/sewers appear in-game or Its just mentioned
    5.) Any rainbow stone available in this demo?
    6.) Any way to evolve the regional Elekid in the future? With rainbow stone maybe?

Keep up the good work, thanks.

1. Surf isn't in the game yet
    2. Not yet
    3. Yes, they're available, I just made them very rare. Some of the evolutions aren't available yet though.
    4. Technically it does.
    5. Not yet
    6. It will evolve in the future but currently no because I haven't actually designed the evolutions yet

I just saw the recently updated of this game and started playing it. But I have a question about the Spectrum wiki: Is there gonna be an update about the Spectrum wiki? So I can see the new updated pokédex about the new pokémon.

I'll help update the wiki myself sometime next month when I have time. I don't work on the wiki much because I'm usually spending more time working on the game itself.

Is there a way to change Aychem's form? I thought it was possible to do this in the last version, but I can't remember....
    Yes, using HM01 or HM02 in the key items will change its form.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2020
    Hey ,I'm having trouble finding where the 3rd gym leader is ,could anyone help me
    Also; 1.Does krosbeak have a back sprite while in battle ?
    2.Is Burspine's evolution available yet ?

Thanks

MasterBallz

MasterBall Abuser
    Years
  • Is Dianan a female only pokemon? I've seen like 20 and all are female.

Also does it and Apololo evolve?

Last edited:
    Back