• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] For those who complain about the easy difficulty

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2019
    I play without using items and without using the super effective attack and the game is quite challanging. Every battle is a struggle. I also dont catch pokemons in their evolved forms.

TheeWizard

Brad
    Years
  • That's fair enough if that's the way you enjoy the game that's great!
    Personally I can't help but to try and catch any pokemon I don't have in my pc/ Pokedex so I have gotten over levelled.
    But those tips could defiantly be useful for others looking for a challenge. Thank you for sharing!

Years
  • Why would you even play that way. Some of the difficulty in this game is the forced parameters of a battle, like a Dynamak Pokemon having a shield, or the stupid Battle Tower's battles. Why you would intentionally play not using super-effective moves seems unusual.

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2019
    Why would you even play that way. Some of the difficulty in this game is the forced parameters of a battle, like a Dynamak Pokemon having a shield, or the stupid Battle Tower's battles. Why you would intentionally play not using super-effective moves seems unusual.

Because its too easy. You level up when catching pokemon thats messed up. You levdl up too quickly and its way too easy.

Years
  • I've found so far that getting my Pokémon above about level 80 is a real push especially if you're using a team in the late or post game you didn't start with. After you've beat all trainers on every route, short of just fighting random wild Pokémon over and over the only way to really battle other trainers in the game is by repeating the three-match tournaments over and over. Getting a Pokemon to level 100 in this game definitely seems like a challenge to me...

Back