• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Legends: Arceus] mega evolution

H e a p.

Banned
Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 23, 2022
    well first, NO because it's a distant prologue,

Second, I'm now starting that the events in this game were before The Kalosian War that happened 3000 years ago (I can't spoil it), So it's around late 2000 years away,

and Third, this isn't BSDP, so please don't get your hopes on.

_pheebee

[I]Gosh! What's poppin'?[/i]
    Years
  • I do believe Mega Evolution is a thing of the past now, as well as z-Moves.

They've both basically been replaced with Dynamax/Gigantamaxing and Max-Moves.
    And, even then.

I think Legends takes place WAY before any of those were used by humans.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Well, we know alternate timelines exist.

But from a realistic perspective, megas were a gimmick of gen 6 - a very fun one! - and they'll most likely find some new thing for this installment. Unless they just treat the whole different premise and mechanics as the big thing here.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Yeah I like Megas but I doubt it. I just really hope they won't be adding a new underbaked battle gimmick to replace it. But it seems unlikely since those are usually front and center in the marketing :)

Years
  • Think every pokemon should get a mega form since this is based on the closeness of the pokemon W the trainer (or at least the pokemon story is about this)

Back