• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music PC Spotify Playlists - Happy Holidays!

Years
  • Hey everyone!

It's festivity time!!!! We're celebrating all things winter and festive with this community playlist!

This is a collaborative Spotify playlist so anyone can add what songs they wish! All you have to do is Like/Follow the playlist and you're good to go.

As it's the festive winter season, all I ask is that songs are either themed around your holiday of choosing/the season of winter or have themed titles. I've added some songs to give you the general vibe, the rest is up to you!

NB: this WILL show the name of the person who adds the song, so if you wish for your real name to remain anonymous but want add songs to the list, just drop a post in here or drop me a message and I'll add them for you. This also means if you don't use Spotify, you can still contribute as I can add the songs for you!

NBB: 10 Songs maximum per user!!!

Here's the playlist link.

Otherwise, have fun!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey everyone!

It's festivity time!!!! We're celebrating all things winter and festive with this community playlist!

This is a collaborative Spotify playlist so anyone can add what songs they wish! All you have to do is Like/Follow the playlist and you're good to go.

As it's the festive winter season, all I ask is that songs are either themed around your holiday of choosing/the season of winter or have themed titles. I've added some songs to give you the general vibe, the rest is up to you!

NB: this WILL show the name of the person who adds the song, so if you wish for your real name to remain anonymous but want add songs to the list, just drop a post in here or drop me a message and I'll add them for you. This also means if you don't use Spotify, you can still contribute as I can add the songs for you!

NBB: 10 Songs maximum per user!!!

Here's the playlist link.

Otherwise, have fun!

My 10 nominations:

• April - Snowman
    • Carol of the Bells - pick a good one!
    • Al Green - What Christmas Means to Me
    • Darlene Love - Marshmallow World
    • Donny Hathaway - This Christmas
    • Michael Bublé - Cold December Night
    • The Waitresses - Christmas Wrapping
    • Leona Lewis - One More Sleep
    • The Muppets - It Feels Like Christmas
    • Dean Martin - Winter Wonderland

I see Kelly Clarkson is already on there :)

I have a ton more if you're short of songs!

Back