• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

As Dark As Night: Dark Type Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Girl from the Well

~Call me Sadako or Samara~
Years
When you have to go to your niece's first birthday, when you usually sleep, and then you fall sleep later than usual, I guess you end up waking up later than you wanted to. ^^;

Umbri: So you lied about you coming on at 11?

No, I told you that it was my niece's birthday's fault! <<; So dream, if you saw the announcement, there could be an ADAN RP, and you can make it and stuff, with the help of another member. What do you think?

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
Sounds interesting...I'd be honored to make the ADAN RP, but are you sure it should be me? Also, there's the matter of the fic we're supposed to be working on (and I still haven't written those parts yet, but I will soon, hopefully), and I need to know who all will be taking part, so I know what I'm working with.

The Girl from the Well

Years
Well, I think you can do it, and as I said with the fic, take your time. ^^ Let's see, who's in it...there's me, shadowampharos,Crimson Arcanine(might, as CA said in the post), Bikki-Chan, and Galactic Gal. Does that help?

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
Yeah, but...what's teh deal? When should I do this? IS it a confirmed thing, should I start planning things (I don't mind), maybe make an SU sheet, and where would it put it?

The Girl from the Well

Years
I guess it's to have fun. Maybe you could do this tonight or later. It's confirmed pretty much, since it was Gav's idea. You could plan if you want, and you can work with anyone you want to make SUs, the plot, and such. We could probably put it in the SG, maybe in the topic 'Roleplay'(Which had been made since the SG was made, but we can still host it there since it's empty.) Phew...

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
Hmm, alright then. I'll see what I can come up with. I might have something tonight, but don't count on it. Most likely tomorrow.

Also, what about the members who aren't part of the SG? Remember the Partner Room? Really popular at first, but now it's all but dead.

I'll need to do some thinking about this, not just about the plot and stuff, but about how the whole thing will work. So, yeah, probably tomorrow.

So, in other news, what's new with everyone else?

The Girl from the Well

Years
Well, I'm pretty sure the members can just join the SG, because it isn't invite-only or anything, which is pretty annoying because then we can get people who aren't members of the ADAN thread.

Umbri: And I guess the partner room's dead since we're supposedly waiting for the Abras and no one knows what to do. You can probably help with that too.

Alright, then it's settled! 8D

For me, nothing really, but I did make some art on Sonic, then I copy-pasted that on a new 'sheet' and made Shadow. I was planning to do Silver, but when I saw his crazy(someone described it as 'weed' since it looks like a drug)hair/quills, I was like '...No. Just no. Sorry Silv.' I think Sonic looks better than what he looks like on paper, and Shadow looks cool too. =>

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
Well, I'm out for the night. If any of you have ideas for the RP or about what role you can/want to play, PM them to me, okay? G'night all!

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
Night Dream!

Well, I'm pretty sure the members can just join the SG, because it isn't invite-only or anything, which is pretty annoying because then we can get people who aren't members of the ADAN thread.

I know what you mean, it happens all the time in the TA SG, though I let them in because all the requests to join are killing me!

So, in other news, what's new with everyone else?

I'm getting bored, though school starting tomorrow, i might start writing a fanfic to kill the free time I have when I'm not near a computer

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
Years
*Frog hops into the FC and coughs* Hallo~I'm back!! 8D

Dark: Where in Giratina have you been?!

The first day I couldn't get on because other family members were busy playing around with the laptop. ALL DAY. -.- And the 2nd day I was busy being dragged around on a shopping spree. WHY MUST I BE TORTURED SO?? D8 *Cries in a corner*

Dark: You forgot that you've also been busy spamming Explorers of the Sky, so you haven't gotten on.

*Glares from her corner* Shut up. Anyway, I think I missed talk of an RP. I WANTSA JOIN!!! XD *Begins dancing the maniacal Shroomish dance* But wasn't there supposedly talk of an RP before? Did that die already?

Yeah, just noticed I'm the only one on right now. >.> *Waits impatiently for someone else to post*

Darkfox1525

God in the arts of Darkness
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 21, 2011
Are you still recruiting? if so, can i join?

Why you would like to join: I love Dark types
How Active will you be: I'll be as active as i can.
What your partner is: Spiritomb
His/her nickname(optional): Dark Spirit
Favourite Dark type attack: Dark Pulse

Also, I can see in the dark.

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
Years
dream is on, yay~XD You didn't miss much, just my asking about the RP and a new recruit. Welcome to you, btw. =D I think you have everything, and this FC is ALWAYS recruiting new members! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back