• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

As Dark As Night: Dark Type Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
  • Yeah, GavZ is wanting to see an ADAN RP, and I'm the creator. I'm still trying to come up with a good idea, though. Why? You interested?

Also, as a co-owner, you DO realize you have the power to admit new members, right?

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
  • I am really bad at writing though...
    Sometimes when I am writing half-way, my mind suddenly goes blank. Ouch.

Soooo... anything new?

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
  • Yes, I'm interested. Although I'm still not entirely sure how to do RP's, but I can always learn that along the way. ^^; Wait, how is that done, anyway? I mean, I don't think I can edit the first post, so...

Dark: Remember, this is her first time being co-owner for anything. So she's fairly...Er...Inexperienced when it comes to stuff like this.

And isn't it, zappy? I feel your pain. T.T *Glares at her half written chapter for her Pokespecial fanfic* What is it about?

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
    Years
  • Well, technically; you can SAY they're in the club, and they can post and stuff. It's up to the owner to update the roster, though.

I know the writing deal. I have an ongoing fic I haven't updated in over a month now. Sometimes it's hard to make yourself keep writing.

Alright, I have a vague idea about the RP....I'll post when it comes clearer in a bit...

Clover Cat

Years
  • Ah, okay. So I'll admit Darkfox1525 to the club, then. ^^

I have the ideas for my fic, but putting it together... >.>*Headdesk*

And I can't wait to see it~XD

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • I am really bad at writing though...

Same, though I won't get good if I don't try

What is it about?

Well it's gonna be a series, called Pokemon Next - Maybe if I start gaming (cause that's what I want it to be when I'm older) I make it into a game - who knows. I was gonna place the scene in Johto but there is no dark type gym so I'm making a new region with pokemon from all regions.
    The Series was gonna be like the names of pokemon Special, e.g Red, Blue, Yellow Chapter and Gold, Silver, Crystal Chapter though I'm going to make it Ember Red, Sky Blue, Static/Thunder/Volt Yellow(Name undecided) and Forest/Solar Green (Name undecided)
    The story is mainly about a Boy whose name is Will (Named after Will-o-wisp) and his Rival which is his twin brother Jet (Named after Aqua Jet) who begins their journey as Pokemon Trainers and their Rivalry between brothers. On the way they will meet new friends Stats/Volt a bubbly yellow haired trainer who carries a pichu and Forest(boy) or Solar(Girl) - Haven't chosen but I am probably choosing Solar- who is a Co-ordinator and bumps into the two once in a while.

The Gyms I have planed are Electric, Ground, Dark, Fire, Dragon, Grass, Normal, Bug (Not in that order)
    Elite Four I have planned Dragon, Water, Flying, Psychic (Again not in that order)

With the champ having 6 out of the 8 Eeveeloutions (Unknown at this point).

Well it's a long story and it's getting there

Last edited:

Skip Class

Years
  • hence it is just summary, XD and there's no good fanfic without pics (no that's just me lol) I'm placing some pics too once I get them down. Plus Clo, ya know where I can read FR/LG Pkmn Special I can't find em

An Clo Congratz! 500 posts!

Clover Cat

Years
  • Sure, zappy. I read them on mangafox, but if your computer tends to lag (Like mine does at times >.>) then there's onepieceofbleach.com. ^^

O.O I didn't realize I had 500 posts.XD

Skip Class

Years
  • Clo you are a lifesaver!!! I read up to Pokemon Speacial 190 and I almost cried (yea seriously) because they didn't upload more

Clover Cat

Years
  • Lol, zappy, you should have seen me when I got that far. XD

Dark: Oh Arceus...That sight scarred me for life...*Shudders*

Hey, it wasn't THAT bad.

Okay, maybe it was. But still! It's not like it lasted that long! *Shifty eyes*

The Girl from the Well

~Call me Sadako or Samara~
    Years
  • HOLY CRAP I WOKE UP! =0

Umbri: Why did you take a nap?

I dunno...but I was really tired, kinda. >>; Anyway, Clo how can you say you're inexperienced in RPing? It's somehting we're kinda doing in our VM's! Though there are two different versions.

1. Text RP's, which I tend to do a lot with friends, such as Clo. I'm used to this way.
    2. 'Paragraph' RP's, which are pretty much the way the RP forums want you to do. I'm still able to do this way.

And I think we have to do 2's way for the RP, though since it's ADAN's, it could be 1 if we really wanted to.

Clover Cat

Years
  • Ah, take your time, dream. ^^

BIJOU'S AWAKE!! XD *Dances the random Shroomish dance*

But Bijou, I've never participated in the RP forums before. I think that counts as inexperienced. >.<

Dark: And if you use 2, then what happens to the partners? Do they disappear?

I think it'd be better to use 1. I mean, that's something that's original for the club! =D

Clover Cat

Years
  • Oh...Kay? XD

Dark: Don't know...Guess I thought that if the partners themselves weren't talking, they'd just...Stand there maybe.

Yeah...As you can see, we're both inexperienced, Umbri. XD And I think it is. I mean, have you seen another Pokemon FC where the Pokemon themselves talk?

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
  • Sure, zappy. I read them on mangafox, but if your computer tends to lag (Like mine does at times >.>) then there's onepieceofbleach.com. ^^

OMG! Thank you so much! =D

I remembered there's a thread in PC where they had these scans, IDK what happened, but I think it's been taken down or something.

I have volume 19 - 22, wanted to see 23, but couldn't buy... ;_; Thanks again! :D

Skip Class

Years
  • no there still there saved them on my favs - Anyway I'm gonna wat dinner then Imma switch to my laptop be back soon.. I hope!

Clover Cat

Years
  • Bye zappy. *Waves*

And ZOMG!! Hydro, you were a Pokespe fan?! =D *Hi fives you for liking the best manga ever* I know where I can buy volume 32 at the mo, but I don't have enough money. >.>

I think I'll be leaving in a bit. Not sure how long I can stay, but I'll try to get on later!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back