• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] ???? Canada & United State ???? Shiny Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Anytime today and tomorrow, as I am celebrating the birth of our glorious nation by staying home & doing nothing!
    Gotcha ^-^ I'll go to FP now

Anxiety's cut your blood Chasing all your ghosts
    Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2023
    Be sure to message me because the giveaway ends on the 5th and I won't reserve them :)

Hello sangwoo! I can answer all your questions, I'm one of the Moderators of the Trade Corner :)
    These are 2 Shinies you can have, they are Canada & USA themed. Sadly none of them is Rowlet, but I do have a Shiny Rowlet, over to my Shop Thread :) if you need help, message me!

I can actually trade right now if you want to

Years
  • Hey may I have 1 of each please ? Thank you and thank you to both of you for doing this giveaway

Years
  • Hello sangwoo! I can answer all your questions, I'm one of the Moderators of the Trade Corner :)
    These are 2 Shinies you can have, they are Canada & USA themed. Sadly none of them is Rowlet, but I do have a Shiny Rowlet, over to my Shop Thread :) if you need help, message me!
    Oh hi! Hi!
    Thank you for clarifying that for me. This is very nice of you. uvu
    And I'll check it out as soon as I can or just. Figure out how pkmn shops work in general.

Years
  • Alright, let's hope we manage to trade before I end the giveaway :)

Wow.
    :8:

Sorry for the confusion! Yes it's alright, I put it up early to see how much cloning needs to be done. Besides it's already the 1st in some countries right? :P I'll be online in about an hour

Just wanted to let you know that I'm home and will be online in about an hour.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back