• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Betrayal at House on the Hill (Discontinued)

metroid711

Thumbs up~
Years
betrayal-at-huse-on-the-hill.jpg

GAME OVERVIEW

In Betrayal at House on the Hill, each player chooses a character to explore a creepy old
house. As you explore the house, you discover new rooms. Each time you enter a new room,
you might find something . . . or something might find you. Explorers get better (or worse)
depending on how they deal with the house's surprises. The house is different each time
you build it.
At some random point during the game, one explorer triggers a scenario called a haunt.
When the haunt is revealed, one explorer betrays everyone else. That explorer becomes
a traitor bent on defeating his former companions. The rest of the explorers become
heroes struggling to survive. From then on, the game is a fight between the traitor and
the heroes . . . often a fight to the death.
This game has 50 haunts, and each one tells a different story. Each one of them is yours
to explore as you live or die in the House on the Hill.

Regarding Phases
This game will take place in turns. Each turn will count as a phase. Each player can take a turn.
The game will change drastically once the Traitor is revealed.

How To Play (Shorter Version)
This version is for the people who dont want to read the all the info below this
Spoiler:

How To Play
Spoiler:

The Characters
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Info and rules:
  • You cannot discuss anything game related outside the thread and discord servers.
  • If no action is given then your turn ends.
  • You may post and discuss with other players on the forums. You may not give any action info.
  • Actions will be sent to me on Discord DM
  • There will be 24 hours for a turn to happen.
  • There will be 48 hours to plan a strategy after the Traitor is revealed.
  • If there are any questions you can ask me on Discord.
Players:
Salzorrah - Choice - Peter Akimoto
Abby - Choice - Father Rhinehardt
purplecicada - Choice - Jenny LeClerc
SirDolan - Choice - Heather Granville
NightKrow - Choice - Darrin "Flash" Tompson
Kiyotaka Ishimaru - Choice - Professor Longfellow
Pecilia - Choice - Vivian Lopez
Sparkin - Choice - Ox Bellows
Deshinison - Choice - Brandon Jaspers
Home - Choice - ???
HyperMorian - Choice - Madame Zostra
Player - ???​

Last edited:

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
Aight so I wanted to pick the most dumbest character to match myself. Except most of them all share the same number. I'll snag up Jenny LeClere if I can because why not. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

metroid711

Thumbs up~
Years
Eh, no points is fine, i just want to try something new
Anyway, i got 5 people so far, so since i forgot to mention this in the summary i think. There will be 2 people getting paired up to control one character. because im doing this via my game in real life.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
I told you guys that I'll be afk'ing for a whiel but hell this is the only thing keeping me sane. IN!

metroid711

Thumbs up~
Years
betrayal-at-huse-on-the-hill.jpg

It is Peter Akimoto's Turn!

Current House layout:
kKXsSOX.jpg

The turn will automatically end if no action is given on the discord at 5:00 PM Central Time 9/2/2017

Last edited:
Back