• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Becoming A Trainer

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
  • ...Starting a journey the age i'm at now to battle other trainers and learn more about the outside world and be less emotionally sensitive would be awesome. :3

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • 28 year old beating 10 year olds, they might create a new law just because of that XD

LOL

I'm just not sure kid me would of handled being a real life trainer who battles very well.....xD Maybe if I was still a kid I could get into contests like Dawn or May though :3

Although, I did love playing pokemon games a lot in general when I was 12-13. Sooo its hard to really say for sure xD;

FlameChrome

[color=#7fffd4]IDK what to put here[/color]
    Years
  • LOL

I'm just not sure kid me would of handled being a real life trainer who battles very well.....xD Maybe if I was still a kid I could get into contests like Dawn or May though :3

Although, I did love playing pokemon games a lot in general when I was 12-13. Sooo its hard to really say for sure xD;

All about learning then

Back