• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
  • ^ we don't like to hack in Kingdom Hearts in any way. We love to do it straight, and without cheats.
    Unless its Hack fights AFTER we beat the game. But that is easy to find on google >_>

ソラ

Years
  • The story. gameplay. and the characters.
    and Kingdom Hearts is always my favorite game. Specially Birth By Sleep, and Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix.

ソラ

Years
  • I didnt suggest anything. >_>
    I just said my favorite games are BBS, and KHIIFM.

ソラ

Years
  • ^ you don't make any sense to me. Dx.
    as close as possible to the real thing? don't get it.

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
    Years
  • @Pokemonhacker: So are you hacking a pokemon game to make it kh style?

If so, you could have Sora and Kairi as the main characters and Riku as the rival. The Pokemon could be heartless and nobodies, the Organization XIII members could be the gym leaders, elite four and Xemnas could be the champion.

Years
  • @Pokemonhacker: So are you hacking a pokemon game to make it kh style?

If so, you could have Sora and Kairi as the main characters and Riku as the rival. The Pokemon could be heartless and nobodies, the Organization XIII members could be the gym leaders, elite four and Xemnas could be the champion.
    thank you that is a excelent idea.

Years
  • thank you that helped a lot

Ok, well if you're a hacker, what else have you worked on? What have you done so far on it? Who else is working on it? I'm just curious, is all.
    i have worked on a one other kh hack and 3 lone hacks and so far we have nearly changed all the speach and started on the sprites and at the moment it is just me and Nankaigo but we are looking for other people and thats why i asked the kh fan club it just seems to be better than asking a load of random people but hey if anyone wants to help just ask.

Last edited:

Captain Riolu

Ace Detective
    Years
  • Yeah and here is the website to NA BBS site

http://na.square-enix.com/khbbs/

Good job, Conan-kun. *hands cookie*

More goodies.

English screens here.

http://www.examiner.com/x-12218-Vid...dom-Hearts-Birth-by-Sleep-US-release-revealed

i have worked on a one other kh hack and 3 lone hacks and so far we have nearly changed all the speach and started on the sprites and at the moment it is just me and Nankaigo but we are looking for other people and thats why i asked the kh fan club it just seems to be better than asking a load of random people but hey if anyone wants to help just ask.

By "looking for other people", do you mean other people to hack, or just ideas?

Last edited:

ソラ

Years
  • Ahhhhh they changed one of the styles changes names. Fatal Mode, is now Critical Impact Dx

Years
  • thank you for the help its a shame that no one on the fan club could actually help hack but again thank you for the help also yes and no yes we do need more people to help hack and no we can also do with some more ideas.

Captain Riolu

Ace Detective
    Years
  • Ahhhhh they changed one of the styles changes names. Fatal Mode, is now Critical Impact Dx

Well it makes sense, as "fatal" isn't exactly a family friendly word. It would imply that Terra is going to commit something......well, fatal.

Though, Critical Impact is kinda strange, and doesn't ring as well.

thank you for the help its a shame that no one on the fan club could actually help hack but again thank you for the help

You assumed that we would be able to hack? This is a fan club, for people to discuss. We would in no way be guaranteed to know how to hack the game we love.

If you really want to get more ideas, be our guest to ask.

ソラ

Years
  • Well it makes sense, as "fatal" isn't exactly a family friendly word. It would imply that Terra is going to commit something......well, fatal.

Though, Critical Impact is kinda strange, and doesn't ring as well.
    Well, I like Fatal more. but Oh well. Atleast we are getting the game, I wonder if it will have more changes. -can't wait to hear Terra's and Aqua's english voices >w<

Back