• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2017
    Hello! I'm new to this site.
    I love shiny hunting and am trying to make a full shiny team currently with the shiny charm. I joined to see if anyone would trade with me so I can register the trade-only pokemon (such as Porygon's evolutions) as those are the only ones I have left. Does anybody know where i should go for that? Thanks in advance!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PC! The Trade Corner is the place to go for trading and finding users who are offering shiny Pokemon for trade! I've never hunted shinies myself, but I do happen to get lucky here and there. Good luck with your hunt!

Years
  • Good luck trading =o You've already been making use of our trade forums so I'm glad to see that! I've moved over a lot of my Pokémon for Sun to complete the dex in US, but still have a bit to go lol. It's always fun being a dex completionist.

Enjoy your time on the forum and welcome, Bryan!

Back