• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leeeeet's Join! ~ Rooster Teeth/Achievement Hunter Fan Club

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
  • They should have just renamed Ryan's Heist as "Gavin trying to get a bike" haha ~

EDIT: Also, an interesting note in the GO! video. Around the 24:30 mark, you can see a white board with a collection of different games on there. Possible future Let's Plays? Who knows! :3

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • saw a note by a tumblr user that was like "remember when they said little to no setup for this?" and then a pic of the moment someone said "the heist is on!" at like the 42 minute mark lmao

INVESTIGATION TIME
    why is everything written sideways lmao

Octodad x3
    Scourge 1
    Ghost Recon x3
    Damned
    Dead Space x2
    Cloudberry x2?
    Mini Golf
    Powerstar x2
    R6 Vegas (pt 4)
    Worms Revolution
    ACIV (idk what this says)
    FIFA x2
    Tomb Raider x2
    something else idk
    CoD x2
    something x1

okay so some of these are already out- Cloudberry has 6 out and 1 left, Rainbow Six part 4 is out, we got a few Worms recently, FIFA was recent... idk what this is man

also ryan haywood is a treasure and i love stupid board game let's plays aaah

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • Considering the Ghost Recon LP was over an hour long and there's three of those...my god, we've got a lot of content coming our way :3

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Welp, I have a lot of watching to do. Still need to watch the Let's Build, Ghost Recon LP, the Podcast, Family Game, last week's Patch, etc. Oh god, where am I gonna find the time to watch all of these.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • Welp, I have a lot of watching to do. Still need to watch the Let's Build, Ghost Recon LP, the Podcast, Family Game, last week's Patch, etc. Oh god, where am I gonna find the time to watch all of these.

Here, I'll give you a little push:

tumblr_n588jezf131rnp6udo3_250.gif
    tumblr_n588jezf131rnp6udo4_250.gif

Good luck <3 I'd start with either the Family Game Night or the Podcast. Those are the best - although I haven't seen the Ghost Recon LP myself yet :3

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • ....OH. No Rage Quit this week? New show Play Pals? OH MY.

Looks like Play Pals and Rage Quit will be alternating weeks. I like this.

I was going to say, I thought you'd might have a positive reaction out of it (:

I personally like the idea of Play Pals. The ending felt a little abrupt in my opinion - if it was just a smidge longer that would be nice - but overall I like the new look of the show. To be perfectly honest, I wouldn't be surprised if at times it turns into "Rage Quit + 1" like that Rage Quite episode of Minecraft that had Gavin in it.

What other games do you think they'll end up playing for Play Pals?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • It probably will have a similar feel to RQ+1 at times but I think mostly it's gonna be what we've seen- Michael and Gavin dicking around and giggling at each other. I dunno what they're going to end up doing- are they going to go all the way through the Portal 2 stuff? Will they pick up silly arcade and flash games? Will they stick to PC and XBox or will they branch off? idek. I feel like it'll be the same style of games as RQ has but with the co-op side of things.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • I think it will be a mismatch of games, except for maybe anything by Nintendo. I don't think they're going to be coming out with another Portal episode; Gavin made it sound like they'll be playing a new game after that. I wonder what this means for Full Play, considering it's been awhile since he's come out with one of those and Michael seems to be swamped with things to do as it is (he's also next in line for the GTA Heist episode it seems.)

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I think Full Play might start up again in a few weeks. Michael's def been busy what with always making things either with everyone or on his own and also WEDDING JUGGEY WEDDING TODAY AAAAH <3333

Also Minecraft 102 was hecka good actually like this is one of those that the concept doesn't sound like it would be hugely entertaining but it was pretty fun. :D

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • yaaaaaay. Michael and Lindsey are now married <3

As for today's Minecraft, oh god Gavin. That moment was just so perfectly timed xD

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Spoiler:

eeeeeee ♥ so many pics of Michael and Lindsay and all the attendees going up aw <33

All of Gavin and Ryan's issues were pretty entertaining ahaha~

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
    Years
  • I need to post in here more.

Gavin's sudden death in the latest minecraft caught me completely off guard. It was instant, unlike all of the other lava deaths. And Ryan's reaction was golden too.

Also, Yay for Michael and Lindsay's wedding!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Michael's selfie there is the best thing aaaah. <3

Also really great tho? Lindsay and Ryan being buddies in today's GTA let's play. :D That's a relationship we don't see much of and aw I like their friendship.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • I like how whoever was editing that LP noticed that too, considering all the audio from the other members of the AH crew was toned down so you could hear their discussion. I felt pretty bad for Gavin on that last race, considering he was bumped from the race right from the get-go. But hey, he finished 5th in that one! :3

I was watching a few minutes of The Patch the other day - which I very rarely do just because of time nowadays - and I just wanted to point out how old Burnie looked with his beard. I remember in some old podcasts how he used to have a pretty colorful, thick beard but now...darn, time's getting to him.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Honestly I think that was Ryan; I'm pretty sure he's the Monday GTA guy. And that's super cute. <3

Ryan & Gavin's conversation while building the credits was fun too aw. <3 I just really really like all the friendships we see. <3

also I apparently can't see time idk does Burnie look old? idk

edit: I identify with Kerry on The Patch this week lmao I was on a podcast yesterday to basically say "HOENN CONFIRMED um we know nothing but YEAH POKEMON"

Last edited:

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
  • Yeah, but only because of his beard. Nothing more, nothing else really.

In other news, Jack announced that there's going to be "something big" coming out on Friday, and then Achievement Hunter just sent out this tweet:

3yDoVpD.png

tumblr_inline_mmurhyghYG1qz4rgp.gif

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • That's gonna be amazing holy man. And then the 8-Bit Salute livestream and aaaaa this week man. Did y'all catch Burnie, Gus, and Gav on @midnight last night? Epsiode's free to watch on Comendy Central's site here!

ALSO
    ALSO
    WHAT THE FRICK
    GEOFF JUST TWEETED THIS
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Back