• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, Reading Blade is finally here!

Reading Blade

You may have see me in the PC Discord server, But now I'm finally on PC proper!

Nice to meet you all!, I'm may not be very active due to not having a PC of my own, This kinds of websites are awkward to browse on a Phone, But anyways I hope this is a Forum I'll be very active on either way.

Years
  • Hey Blade, welcome to the forums! Glad to have you here, there's plenty of things you can do and new people you can meet. Do you have any interests you'd like to share? I'm sure there's a section here that could interest you! Anyhow, enjoy! :D

Years
  • Aha yeah... ; ; Agreed, it's awkward browsing most forums mobile. We've been working on a good, responsive mobile theme, but don't have an estimation on its release yet.

See you around, whether it'll mostly be on Discord or not. B] Have a nice time Blade!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PC, Blade! Glad to see you seem to have enjoyed our Discord server. Makes talking to users in real time such a feat, though having discussions on message boards still have their charms too. Good news is, our Development team is actively working on a responsive mobile site for the forums, no release date as of yet, but I'm sure many will finally be very happy when it does finally come around. Enjoy your stay!

Back