• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm Lethe

ImLethe

Lethe
Years
  • Yo, I'm Lethe. I've kind of been out of the Pokemon loop for a while, though I've started getting back into it recently. I've been looking at some of the more popular MMOs and thinking about getting into one of them.

I'm almost 16. I'm still in school and a lot of my time goes towards wrestling and football. Right now I'm kind of left hungry and bored a lot with wrestling, so I've been looking for something to do - I came to Pokemon.

I've been loosely following a lot of Poketubers for a while now. I'm a big fan of Pokeaim and Supra, but I like a lot of the other big Youtubers as well. I've been slightly motivated to go into Youtube, but we'll see.

I'm open to talk about anything really. I'm looking to get involved in something online and this seemed like a good place to come.

Years
  • Never heard of those YTers.. my only 'Pokétuber' that I sub to is JWittz and even then he doesn't solely do Pokémon content anymore. Should look these guys up, seems like there's a lot of cool stuff I'm missing!

Welcome Lethe. :> I hope you have a good time here =)

ImLethe

Lethe
    Years
  • Never heard of those YTers.. my only 'Pokétuber' that I sub to is JWittz and even then he doesn't solely do Pokémon content anymore. Should look these guys up, seems like there's a lot of cool stuff I'm missing!

Welcome Lethe. :> I hope you have a good time here =)

Thanks for the welcome :)

Pokeaim is mainly competitive stuff. He does playthroughs from time to time, but mainly a lot of Showdown stuff. Suprah is just another vanilla let's player.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PC, Lethe! I think I've watched a few of Pokeaim videos. Though I'm more of a TheKingNappy and ShadyPenguinn type of person. I quite enjoy their Let's Plays and all the other fun content they have to offer. PC has many things to offer, browsing the forums and finding things that interest you shouldn't be too much of a challenge as there are so many things to get into around here. Have you thought about getting Ultra Sun or Ultra Moon? Enjoy your stay!

Back